• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Consultants in the Metro Dc Area

Thank you!In summary, there is an opportunity for consultants to participate in the Capital Home & Garden Show at the Dulles Expo Center from 2/25 - 2/28. The cost is approximately $53/hour and shifts are 2 hours long. Show hours are from Thursday, 2/25 at 5pm to Sunday, 2/28 at 6pm. Interested consultants should email [email protected] by 2pm on Monday, 1/18. Spread the word and make this a successful event! Thank you.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I have a booth being held at the Capital Home & Garden Show at the Dulles Expo Center from 2/25 - 2/28 - just in time for the new Spring catalog!! I'm looking for a few more consultants to fill out the schedule. Cost is approx $53/hour, and I'm scheduling 2 hour shifts. The show hours are:

Thursday, 2/25 = 5pm - 9pm
Friday, 2/26 = 10am - 9pm
Saturday, 2/27 = 10am - 9pm
Sunday, 2/28 = 10am - 6pm

Please send this information to your teams, and have them contact me if they're interested. I will need all responses no later than 2pm Monday, 1/18. My e-mail address is [email protected]

pampchefsarah said:
I have a booth being held at the Capital Home & Garden Show at the Dulles Expo Center from 2/25 - 2/28 - just in time for the new Spring catalog!! I'm looking for a few more consultants to fill out the schedule. Cost is approx $53/hour, and I'm scheduling 2 hour shifts. The show hours areg

Thursday, 2/25 = 5pm - 9pm
Sunday, 2/28 = 10am - 6pm

Please send this information to your teams, and have them contact me if they're interested. I will need all responses no later than 2pm Monday, 1/18. My e-mail address is [email protected]

I am VERY interested. I just need to look at my calendar and figure out what time works best for me. I am very close to the Dulles expo center! Have you already registered??
I'm gonna go email you in a few minutes :)

Hey everyone,Just wanted to share that there is a great opportunity for consultants at the Capital Home & Garden Show at the Dulles Expo Center from 2/25 - 2/28. It's perfect timing for the new Spring catalog!The cost is around $53/hour and shifts are 2 hours long. The show hours are:Thursday, 2/25 = 5pm - 9pm
Sunday, 2/28 = 10am - 6pmIf you're interested, please send an email to [email protected] by 2pm on Monday, 1/18. Don't miss out on this opportunity and make sure to spread the word to your teams! Let's make this a successful event.

1. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef in the Metro DC area?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef in the Metro DC area, you can visit our website and click on the "Join" button. From there, you can fill out an application and a consultant will reach out to you with more information.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in the Metro DC area?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in the Metro DC area, you will have the opportunity to earn money while sharing your love for cooking and hosting parties. You will also have access to training and support from our team, as well as discounts on products and the chance to earn free products.

3. What is the time commitment required to be a Pampered Chef consultant in the Metro DC area?

The time commitment required to be a consultant for Pampered Chef in the Metro DC area will vary depending on your personal goals and availability. You can choose to work part-time or full-time, and our team will work with you to create a schedule that fits your needs.

4. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job in the Metro DC area?

Yes, you can absolutely still be a Pampered Chef consultant while also holding a full-time job in the Metro DC area. Many of our consultants have other jobs and use Pampered Chef as a way to earn extra income and pursue their passion for cooking.

5. What kind of support and training will I receive as a Pampered Chef consultant in the Metro DC area?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in the Metro DC area, you will have access to a variety of training and support resources. This includes online training modules, team meetings and events, and one-on-one support from your mentor. We want to ensure that you have all the tools and knowledge necessary to succeed as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PigletsMom
  • fruit76loop