• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am so Frustrated With the New Consultant Kit Ship Times!!! :Mad:

You may still have to dole out some products, but the paperwork will be in their hands on the day they sign. As for the shipping times, I know HO has had a backlog of agreements because people have been keeping them since Leadership and all signed on the 22nd.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
I am so frustrated with the new consultant kit ship times!!! :mad: They want us to start our new team members with a bang with the first 30 day incentive, but what happens when they have their first shows scheduled before they receive their kit?????

I was told that it should take 3-4 business days for new consultants to receive their kits, so all 4 of my recruits booked their first shows for 6-8 days after we sent their kit order in.....WELL GUESS WHAT>>>>

My team members whose online agreements were received by the home office on January 22nd won't be getting their kits until February 2nd!!!! HOLY HECK!!!!:eek: :eek: Yet the end of their 30 day period show February 27 or 28...guess I will have to call the home office and have this time adjusted when they actually receive their kit!

I am having to dole out paperwork like there is no tomorrow for their host packets....and borrow my products out...GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: My new team members are stressed to the max because they don't have what they need to do their shows, host coaching or anything!! I have given them all a packet of 25 catalogs, 4 packs of invitations and luckily I always go to my consultant's first shows so they will be able to borrow my products for their shows......BUT WHAT IF THEY aren't local consultants?? About half of my team is more than 2 hours away!!

Anyone else having these problems???

Don't get me wrong...I love growing my team and my new team members are fabulous...but why stress when you don't have to???

To end on a positive note.....Can't wait to get those quick start boxes!!!!:D

Are you serious! I've got someone ready to sign and I'm making her wait until close to her first show so she doesn't lose any valuable days becuase of the new 30-60-90 thing. That is frusterating!

Aw, crud! I have someone who's submitting an online agreement today (we submitted the show I did for her last night - she's using kit credit), and she's got her first show on Saturday. I really hope she gets her products. Of course, I'm going to the show, so I could just pack up my stuff, but I'd love for her to have it already.

I wish there was a two week "grace" period beofre their 30 days starts so they have time to get familiar with the products and recipes. I have two people who want to start in March -- so I have to keep them busy (and excited) until they can order their kit in late Febraury so they don't lose any of the valuable first 30 days.

Maybe we can do a write in campaign asking for a greace period. What do you guys think?

My recruit signed on the 22nd and it isn't even showing up on the shipment page yet. :-(

My new recruit will actually sign on 2/9. Her first show is on the 17th. So I guess, I better just be prepared to bring all my tools for her first show. I've already given her 6 host packets to get her going and now I guess I will have to make up a March host packet for her too incase anyone books for March. Shipping has been horrible when it comes to Consultants orders. I'm starting to panic if my supply order doesn't come in soon. I don't have enough invitations to send to my March hosts.

I think yall all need to do some major complaining to HO!! This is horrible.

This is where quick start boxes come in. Make sure you (if you are a director) or your director or hospitality director has some on hand. You may still have to dole out some products, but the paperwork will be in their hands on the day they sign. As for the shipping times, I know HO has had a backlog of agreements because people have been keeping them since Leadership and all signed on the 22nd.

Uh oh. My recruit is submitting her agreement tonight and has her first show on Sunday. And I am so low on supplies myself, this is going to suck!

Your right...
cmdtrgd said:
This is where quick start boxes come in. Make sure you (if you are a director) or your director or hospitality director has some on hand. You may still have to dole out some products, but the paperwork will be in their hands on the day they sign. As for the shipping times, I know HO has had a backlog of agreements because people have been keeping them since Leadership and all signed on the 22nd.

about the quickstart boxes, but if you sign someone in February and give them a quickstart box, they will not have any fall/winter catalogs! If they get their paperwork from HO then they will receive fall/winter and spring/summer! So, even though I have quickstarts on the way, I plan on not using them towards the end of February.

cmdtrgd said:
Which only works if the Quick Start Boxes are actually shipped in a timely manner. My Director ordered 2 last Wednesday, and they still aren't here. What happened to the 1-day turnaround that was promised?

MandyK said:
I wish there was a two week "grace" period beofre their 30 days starts so they have time to get familiar with the products and recipes. I have two people who want to start in March -- so I have to keep them busy (and excited) until they can order their kit in late Febraury so they don't lose any of the valuable first 30 days.

Maybe we can do a write in campaign asking for a greace period. What do you guys think?

I like the idea of a grace period. :) Unless a new consultant already has alot of PC they need time to play with the stuff and get familiar. Quick start boxes are definitely the answer for the paperwork side of things (of course, the season change also throws a wrench into the mix...new Feb consultants get spring paperwork) but what about long distance consultants? I think the HO is opening a can of worms and will find that they receive alot of "suggestions" ;) on how to improve this new kit process.

fruit76loop said:
so all 4 of my recruits booked their first shows

Hey, I just realized that in all the posts about this new program, we missed a great big CONGRATULATIONS for having 4 new recruits!!! :)

OOps! :eek: Sorry, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:D

New consultant programHi Everyone, I have two new consultants waiting on their kits that are suppose to arrive hopefully today. I signed them up on the 22nd also, and they were suppose to get their kits on the 26th & 27th. I talked to Home Office and they said when they get their kit they have to email HO at
[email protected] and put in the subject line: New consultants reward program and let them know when they got their kit. They cant change their 30 day end date until they get confirmation from FedEx after it is delivered. So they will change their start date once they get their kit.

Hope this helps because I was getting frustrated too and finally got in touch with HO yestereday!

I still have a supply order from 1/24 still saying received, they are really slow over there.

tashayoung said:
My recruit signed on the 22nd and it isn't even showing up on the shipment page yet. :-(

UPDATE!!! It arrived today.

SO, the new kit is going to cost $150. Is that right? And the kit credit is either $10 or $40....am I right? Change is nice sometimes but cn be sooo confusing at other times!

fruit76loop said:
I am so frustrated with the new consultant kit ship times!!! :mad: They want us to start our new team members with a bang with the first 30 day incentive, but what happens when they have their first shows scheduled before they receive their kit?????

I was told that it should take 3-4 business days for new consultants to receive their kits, so all 4 of my recruits booked their first shows for 6-8 days after we sent their kit order in.....WELL GUESS WHAT>>>>

My team members whose online agreements were received by the home office on January 22nd won't be getting their kits until February 2nd!!!! HOLY HECK!!!!:eek: :eek: Yet the end of their 30 day period show February 27 or 28...guess I will have to call the home office and have this time adjusted when they actually receive their kit!

I am having to dole out paperwork like there is no tomorrow for their host packets....and borrow my products out...GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: My new team members are stressed to the max because they don't have what they need to do their shows, host coaching or anything!! I have given them all a packet of 25 catalogs, 4 packs of invitations and luckily I always go to my consultant's first shows so they will be able to borrow my products for their shows......BUT WHAT IF THEY aren't local consultants?? About half of my team is more than 2 hours away!!

Anyone else having these problems???

Don't get me wrong...I love growing my team and my new team members are fabulous...but why stress when you don't have to???

To end on a positive note.....Can't wait to get those quick start boxes!!!!:D

Well, as a "New Recruit" (although I am actually resigning), According to FedEx I should finally get my kit tomorrow. I signed on Thursday, 01/25/07. Now calculate that to be 6 days! I WILL have to call HO to have my 30/60/90 days recalculated! THAT SUCKS.

Luckily for me, I used to sell, so I'm pretty familiar with what I need to do, but I TOTALLY AGREE with everyone that HO needs to reinstitue that 2 wk grace period.....simply for the fact that they are SLOOOOWWWW at shipping out the New Kits!!! :mad:

I just thought I would throw in my two cents!

gratergirl said:
SO, the new kit is going to cost $150. Is that right? And the kit credit is either $10 or $40....am I right? Change is nice sometimes but cn be sooo confusing at other times!

The 10 is a typo. It's $20 or $40.

gratergirl said:
The New kit is $155 too.

Oh good call - I missed that one!

I understood that the 30 days begins when they RECEIVE their kit, which is tracked through Fed Ex. Anyone else understand it this way?

Paige Dixon said:
I understood that the 30 days begins when they RECEIVE their kit, which is tracked through Fed Ex. Anyone else understand it this way?

That's what they say.......but that's not how it's working out. It seems they are basing it on when they ship it......

My kit technically shipped 1/29/07, but I won't recieve it until tomorrow (01/31/07). They have my 30 days being up on 02/28/07. NO Way! That's only 28 days! I want my two extra days.....therefore.....I must relinquish myself to calling HO once again. :(

OH MY...I just saw the new tote in person...all I can say is that I hope she qualifies so I can get it!

Wow - My Director said that due to FedEx a new consultant could actually get her kit in ONE day. Doesn't sound like it. And I also understood that it's 30 days from the day they RECEIVE their kit. I KNOW I saw that somewhere!! Me or my recruit (she just signed today!) will be calling or emailing HO. If they are going to be so strict on this 30 day rule, then they need to keep up with their part of the deal! Thanks for this thread...
Joanne

ChefinHarmony said:
Wow - My Director said that due to FedEx a new consultant could actually get her kit in ONE day. Doesn't sound like it. And I also understood that it's 30 days from the day they RECEIVE their kit. I KNOW I saw that somewhere!! Me or my recruit (she just signed today!) will be calling or emailing HO. If they are going to be so strict on this 30 day rule, then they need to keep up with their part of the deal! Thanks for this thread...
Joanne

One thing to keep in mind with FedEx is your location in relation to HO. For Example, I live in Indiana, so my people here will likely get their items one day from the day HO says they shippped, but if you are in California, it will undoubtedly take longer (say 3-4 days.) Now how long it takes HO to actually process an order, who knows. (I've been out for awhile, so I'm not sure.) But you have to consider that too.

Until they get the kinks out, be sure to have your recruits keep an eye on their timeline. Make sure they get their 30 days from the day the RECIEVE their kit. Be sure to call HO and get that changed if needed. HO will go by the date FedEx says they delievered on their tracking info.

Update!Finally one of my new team members got her kit!!! YEAAAAA!! It only took 8 days...YIKES...:eek: ! My other team member had a show tonight and still no kit!!! I hope they get these kinks ironed out soon!!

I understand that because I live in Wyoming it will take a few days for Fed Ex to get the kits here, what I don't understand is why it took HO 4-5 days to mail them!!:eek:

Thanks!
GeorgiaPeach said:
Hey, I just realized that in all the posts about this new program, we missed a great big CONGRATULATIONS for having 4 new recruits!!! :)
I appreciate the congratulations! I am excited to be in CN...watch for me!!:D

Its been awhile since I have a hard time competing in sales with directors that sell $15,000 + in sales!!:p

hoosierchef said:
One thing to keep in mind with FedEx is your location in relation to HO. For Example, I live in Indiana, so my people here will likely get their items one day from the day HO says they shippped, but if you are in California, it will undoubtedly take longer (say 3-4 days.) Now how long it takes HO to actually process an order, who knows. (I've been out for awhile, so I'm not sure.) But you have to consider that too.

Until they get the kinks out, be sure to have your recruits keep an eye on their timeline. Make sure they get their 30 days from the day the RECIEVE their kit. Be sure to call HO and get that changed if needed. HO will go by the date FedEx says they delievered on their tracking info.

Correction....I just looked at my Shipment status.....It says it's due to deliver on 02/01/07!! :eek:

I'm frustrated, I'm tired....I'm going to bed. Good night ladies & gents!

Okay ladies, you have me in a panic. My kit is being ordered tomorrow, but 1st show is on Thursday Feb 8th. Odds are that the box will arrive that day or the day after. I'm in Texas, way away from HO. My director has yet to receive the Quick Start for me that was ordered 8 days ago.

Question1: Should I reschedule my 1st show? Or should director be helping me?

Question2: Are the customer orders running late to, or is it just our stuff?

HO uses an estimated date for the Day 1, not the actual delivery date. They use the distance from HO to estimate the delivery time, based on FE's standard delivery estimates. If it is very far off from the actual date of delivery, then by all means, have your recruits contact HO when they do receive their kits.

My customers orders have been coming a day before or right on the projected delivery date. I'm in North Carolina

I singed my recruit on the 22nd and she got her kit this past week, although they only gave her s/s catalogs and not any f/w.

iddlebiddle said:
I singed my recruit on the 22nd and she got her kit this past week, although they only gave her s/s catalogs and not any f/w.

Did she look in the box with her products? My new consultant called me in a panic because there weren't any f/w catalogs. I asked her if she had looked in the product box yet...she looked and there were a pack of 25.:rolleyes:

JerrySue said:
Okay ladies, you have me in a panic. My kit is being ordered tomorrow, but 1st show is on Thursday Feb 8th. Odds are that the box will arrive that day or the day after. I'm in Texas, way away from HO. My director has yet to receive the Quick Start for me that was ordered 8 days ago.

Question1: Should I reschedule my 1st show? Or should director be helping me?

Question2: Are the customer orders running late to, or is it just our stuff?
do you know what recipe you're making yet?? I'd definitely see if you can borrow tools from your director or other clustermates. Especially because it may help calm your nerves by practicing the recipe and playing with the tools lots. Just see what your director can loan you. I wouldn't cancel your show because that's a GREAT start! I think everything seems to be a little bit late right now, but don't worry...the kinks will get worked out!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • finley1991