1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Anybody in/around the Red Oak, TX area?

1. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I'm going to be in Texas in mid May visiting family and I want to do some Pampered Chef shows on the weekend of the 21-23. I'm looking for someone who's already in that area who wants to help me! I need to borrow enough stuff to do the cooking shows that weekend, but I can't take any of the bookings from the weekend ... so whoever's in that area & willing to loan me the stuff can have the bookings! :D If you want, you can even come with me to observe for ideas on how I do my shows. I do the fully interactive shows with an average of $750 per Cooking Show.

Any volunteers?

Jan 3, 2010
  2. ChefJWarren

ChefJWarren Advanced Member Gold Member

I would love to help, but i'm in Little Elm - which is pretty far. I hope you find someone to help you out! It sounds like it would be totally worth their while!

Jan 3, 2010
  3. Sheila

My Advanced Director has a recruit in Irving, but it would be at least a 1 hour drive for her to attend. I figure she's not going to be too interested in making that drive 3-4 times that weekend AND again for any bookings that she would get from the shows.

I do 6PM Fri, Noon on Sat, 6PM on Sat & 2PM on Sunday bookings for anyone who's considering helping out. ;)

I'll be in the process of moving from Okinawa Japan to Mainland Japan, so that will be my only time to work the entire month. I have to cram it all into one weekend! LOL

Jan 4, 2010
  4. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

hmmmm, I'm in Mansfield........which is south of Arlington. It's closer than Irving :)
    I frequently travel 30-45 minutes for shows, so it wouldn't be that big of a deal to me.
    PM me or email me: pampcheflisa@sbcglobal.net

Jan 4, 2010
  5. Sheila

Thanks Lisa! I just sent you an e-mail.

Jan 4, 2010
Have something to add?