• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gr Michigan Area Consultants - Help!

In summary, Jean received an email from someone she works with asking if she could do a show on Saturday, the 23rd. She told the person she couldn't and was never really planning on doing it. She then offered to try to find someone else to do the show, but if the person is amenable to that, she will go to her cluster to look for someone.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
Hey,

Can any of you do a show next Saturday, the 23rd?

Someone I worked with emailed me several months ago and wanted to do a show. I said, "Hey, no problem. Just let me know what works for you."

So, about a month ago, she emailed me and said, "How about the 23rd?" I emailed her back that I couldn't, because I was going to a wedding for someone else we work with. She said that was the only day her friend (who was cohosting) was available the rest of the year. I said, "Wow. She's a busy person."

I never heard anything back from her, so I thought, end of subject.

I'm reviewing my work emails from last week, when I was out of the office, and I have an email from her that says, "Hey Jean, can I get catalogs and order forms for the party on Saturday? I have 10 people coming so far."

Yeah. Wasn't really planning on doing that party, and had indicated that I couldn't, and was never really planning on doing it.

So...I offered to try to find someone else that can do the show for her. If she's amenable to that, is there anyone out there that wants to do it? If not here, I'll go to my cluster. I have no idea what time she scheduled it for (without me :). It's in Kentwood.

Thanks!

Jean

Hey Jean!

What time is the show?

I could possibly do it.

I'm not in GR, but I'm free that day if Becky or JAE can't do it. :)

Wow the 23rd must be a pretty popular day for shows! LOL. I have two scheduled that day..ha ha

Hey Jean - where'd you go?

Anyway - I've pm'd you a couple times...and I'll be home about 9:30.

Hey Becky & JAE -

OK, I got the scoop this morning. Although it took a bit...I hate it when people talk to you like you live in their head and already know what they're talking about.

Apparently she's having a Lia Sophia and MaryKay at the same time, and several people that are coming also want to look at a PC book. So, essentially, she's doing a catty show for people who are already going to be there for the other two.

So, thanks a ton for volunteering, but it appears as though she's not doing a kitchen show.

Thanks again! Sorry it didn't work out...

Jean

That will work out better for you than giving a show away. Maybe you'll get some orders and pick up a new booking.

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Join" tab. From there, you will be guided through the process of signing up and starting your own business.

2. What kind of support do Pampered Chef consultants in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area receive?

Pampered Chef consultants in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area receive extensive support from both the company and their fellow consultants. This includes access to online training, mentorship programs, and local events and meetings.

3. How do I host a successful Pampered Chef party in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area?

Hosting a successful Pampered Chef party in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area is simple! Your consultant will work with you to choose a date, send out invitations, and help you plan the menu and activities for the party. They will also provide you with all the necessary products and resources to make your party a success.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area comes with many benefits. These include the opportunity to work from home, flexible hours, a generous compensation plan, and the ability to earn free products and trips.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I don't live in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area?

Yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef consultant even if you don't live in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. Our consultants have the flexibility to work from anywhere and can serve customers all over the country. However, we do have a strong community of consultants in the Grand Rapids area that you can connect with for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • elizabethfox