• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Conflict between 2 Pampered Chef Consultants: Who's in the Right?

In summary, the other consultant is trying to start a rivalry between the host and the PC consultant. The best thing the PC consultant can do is be polite and professional.
princessmeshelle
ok, i am doing a show for a lady and aparently she works with another consultant. my host went to my very first show and booked off of it. which was a total shock let me tell ya... anyway, she has been talking at work about having a show since july, and this other consultant hasn't said much of anything. the host even told me someone else was looking for a PC consultant and this woman didn't speak up. now, while my host is gathering outside orders this other consultant was aparently telling people, hey i thought you were going to order that from me and aren't you going to have a show with me to everyone my host was talking to. :mad: now, on the one had i understand these are people she works with, i would want my coworkers to order from me as well... BUT, from what my host has told me, she has been working with her just under a year, and until she started talking about her party, this woman said NOTHING about PC. there are even other DS people in their work place who talk about their company! i feel bad like i may have hi-jacked someone's client base... what makes me a little mad is if a friend were using another consultant, i would be bummed, but i would try to be supportive and not try to hi-jack her orders. am i wrong? :confused:

If a host chose to go with you then it is not your fault. The other consultant should be respectful enough to let the host take up her orders, especially when she has had the chance for the orders it seems. But some people are not respectful.

I had a friend that signed to PC the same time I did, at my "coming out party" (boy that doesn't sound nice) she tried to get my cousin to book with her and told her to let her friends know. My cousin told that her and her friends would be booking with me. Well, before my cousin got home and called her best friend this consultant had came home after the show and called her first to book!! I took me a WHILE to get over it b/c this girl it and still is a good friend of mime- I just had to com to grips with her faults. And I knew I was working my business as God would want me too. Fast forward two years- this consultant has quit selling and I am stilling going.

Just because they work with a consultant doesn't mean they cannot help a fellow friend out by buying!

We don't have territories or own customers. Our customers choose to stay with us because of the service we provide.

I have a local Consultant that goes to my Church. She was extremely rude to my at a booth in October. I was handing out recipe cards to everyone who went by... I had never met this woman so I had no clue who she was. Not only did she and her friend take my recipe cards, she went down to my daughter's booth and asked which one of them was my daughter after talking to her about 10 minutes about her Close To My Heart products. When she found out, she gave the $150 order to the other lady! She is angry from what I can gather because she called where I advertise on a local website and wanted to take "my spot" when it came up for renewal. Gloria has become a friend of mine and she refused to let her. She told her that she had me and would not take another Consultant (she doesn't have 2 from any DS company). The way I feel is that I ask people if they have a Consultant and if they say, "No", it is not up to me to ask them if they are sure or ask multiple times. We also have another Consultant who almost "harrasses" former Hosts to get them to book. She called my daughter's former boss 5 times in 5 days, spoke with Dianna each time, until the last time, Dianna told her if she ever wanted to purchase any more PC, it would be from me. We cannot control what other consultants do, but only be polite and willing to help. If someone tells me they had a consultant that was rude or uncooperative if they had a problem with a product, I ask how I can help them.

Princess Meshelle, First let me say, I love your name. I have a sign in my house that says "Because I'm the Princess, That's Why".
I don't think you have done anything wrong. It seems to me that this other consultant should have said something before and at this point should be adult enough to allow people the opportunity to know that she sells, but be supportive of her co-workers show with you. She should know the phrase "If you don't ask, someone else will".
I would also think that by doing this she will only hurt herself by being childish about it.
Do not blame yourself.
When you think about why she chose you, think about my sign....because you are the Princess, that's why!!

thanks everyone, i just couldn't believe someone would or could act so childish. i mean, i knew, but like to give people more credit than that!

and Chris, my name is actually a hold over from highschool. i still have the same email i signed up for in like '98... [email protected]- tried to drop it, it has just stuck!

the story about this show actually has a good ending, we are closing tonight and we are about 27$ shy of a $700 show. tried to encourage her to find that last order to push her over the $700 mark, but she was happy with her sales,. so hey new mile stone for me, my first 600$ + show! :eek: :thumbup: :D

This is exactly what they are talking about when they say, "If you don't call your contacts, someone else will." Not your fault at all. Glad the show turned out so good!

My dad just told me today that he went to a Pampered Chef Party (He lives in Southern Nevada and I live in Northern California) and ordered something! I got a little pissy about it, but he also said he saw some things he wanted, but would order them from me. I wanted to know why he didn't refer that friend to me for a show. It would give me a good excuse to fly up for the weekend and visit!!!

You did nothing wrong.I've seen this from the both sides. I was at a local store when a friend/past host asked me if I was doing her niece's PC party. I told her no and asked when she was having it. My friend told me it was the next month, but she didn't know exactly when. She felt terrible. I told her it was fine. It was possible that her niece had a friend starting her own business and wanted to help out. I also told her with a smile, "Now, if I find out you're having a party with someone else, there'll be trouble!" We laughed together, and she said when she was ready to do another show she'd give me a call.The niece wound up booking with me at a mutual friend's party that next weekend. Were my feelings a bit bruised when I thought she was doing a show with someone else? Of course. I've known this girl since, well, she was a little girl. Would I have thrown a hissy fit and tried to change things? Nope.Another time a stylist at my salon was hosting a PC show with another consultant. She and I had become friendly, but her sister had used the other consultant. She had booked at the sister's show. I offered her best wishes, and talked about what a great host special she was getting. The next time I was in I asked how the show had gone. Long story short, this stylist is now one of my recent hosts. Being pleasant and helpful wasn't a means to steal another consultant's host? No way. I was simply being myself. Her choice was based on a relationship we had developed. Our business is built on relationships.

1. What should I do if I disagree with another Pampered Chef consultant?

It's important to remember that conflicts between consultants are best resolved through open communication and understanding. Try to have a calm and respectful conversation with the other consultant to discuss your concerns and find a resolution.

2. What if the conflict cannot be resolved between us?

If the conflict cannot be resolved between the two of you, it's best to reach out to your upline or a Pampered Chef leader for guidance. They can help mediate the situation and find a solution that works for both parties.

3. Can I report the other consultant to Pampered Chef?

If the conflict involves an ethical or policy violation, it is important to report it to Pampered Chef. However, if it is a personal disagreement, it is best to try to resolve it between yourselves first before involving the company.

4. What if the conflict affects our business and sales?

If the conflict is impacting your ability to work together and run your businesses, it's important to address it as soon as possible. Consider having a third party, such as your upline or a Pampered Chef leader, facilitate a conversation to find a resolution and get back on track.

5. Are there any resources available to help prevent conflicts between consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers resources such as training and support to help consultants navigate potential conflicts and maintain positive and professional relationships with one another. It's important to utilize these resources and communicate effectively to prevent conflicts from arising in the first place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered_terry
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ZeakR
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cat2000