• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nice to see this the last post!

In summary, "Nice to see this the last post!" is a common phrase used to express satisfaction or relief when a topic or conversation is coming to an end. It can be used sincerely or sarcastically and is appropriate in both casual and professional settings. Alternative phrases, such as "Glad to see we've reached a conclusion" or "Thank you for wrapping this up," can also be used.
pampered_terry
Silver Member
I cannot believe I had forgotten about this forum!!! It seems a lot of other people have too! Thanks for coming up on my email!! This is a safe zone! Would like to see it become active again!

I think a lot of veteran PCers retired and all the new PCers haven't found Chef Success. How do we get it going again?

Just registered so am looking around. If I can get a Super Swatter here with tweezers, dustpan, etc. I'm in!! They are great!!! In my opinion.
Did an on-line search and found they don't make them anymore. What???? The best swatter I've found in my nearly 80 yrs.

What does "Nice to see this the last post!" mean?

"Nice to see this the last post!" is a common phrase used to express satisfaction or relief that a certain topic or conversation is coming to an end.

Why do people say "Nice to see this the last post!"?

People may say "Nice to see this the last post!" because they are happy to see that a discussion or thread is ending, or because they are tired of the topic being discussed and are ready to move on.

Is "Nice to see this the last post!" always used in a positive way?

No, "Nice to see this the last post!" can also be used sarcastically or cynically to express frustration or annoyance with a topic or conversation.

Can "Nice to see this the last post!" be used in a professional setting?

Yes, "Nice to see this the last post!" can be used in a professional setting as a polite way to wrap up a discussion or meeting.

Are there any alternative phrases to "Nice to see this the last post!"?

Yes, there are alternative phrases that can be used instead of "Nice to see this the last post!", such as "Glad to see we've reached a conclusion" or "Thank you for wrapping this up."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies