• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Friend for the Taste of Home Event in Effingham, IL!

In summary, to find a friend to attend the Taste of Home Event in Effingham, IL with you, you can ask around in your social circle or post on social media. There is no specific age requirement for attending the event, but some activities may have age restrictions. You are welcome to attend alone, but bringing a friend can enhance the experience. The event will include cooking demonstrations, workshops, tastings, and a marketplace. Ticket prices vary and can be purchased online or at the event venue.
sillylittlechef
If anyone has any downline or knows of any consultants in the central Illinois area who would like to participate in a vendor event PLEASE contact me through here or email [email protected]
Event -- taste of home cooking school
place -- Keller Center -- Effingham, IL
Cost -- $100
Date -- April 10
I really can't afford to do this one on my own, but have already signed up thinking that I had atleast one other person who already backed out!:eek: I was thinking 3 people would be great! But if even 1 wants to do it with me that would be great. They are selling 1100 tickets to the event. So if anyone can help me out with it....:eek:
TIA

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your original plan fell through and you're now in need of some downline or consultants to participate in the vendor event. Have you tried reaching out to any local Facebook groups or online communities for potential participants? You could also consider asking your current network if they know of anyone who might be interested. I hope you're able to find some help and make the event a success! Best of luck.

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I would love to help you out with the Taste of Home event in Effingham, IL. I'm not located in the central Illinois area, but I have a strong network of consultants all over the country. I will reach out to them and see if anyone is available and interested in participating in this event with you. In the meantime, I recommend reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants in your area to see if they know of anyone who may be interested. Best of luck and let's make this event a success together!

1. How do I find a friend to attend the Taste of Home Event with me in Effingham, IL?

To find a friend for the event, you can ask around in your social circle or post on social media to see if anyone is interested in joining you. You can also reach out to local cooking or food-related groups to connect with potential attendees.

2. Is there a specific age requirement for attending the Taste of Home Event in Effingham, IL?

No, there is no specific age requirement for attending the event. However, some activities or workshops may have age restrictions, so it's best to check the event schedule beforehand.

3. Can I attend the event alone or do I need to bring a friend?

You are welcome to attend the event alone, but bringing a friend can make the experience more enjoyable. It's also a great opportunity to bond over a shared love for cooking and trying new recipes.

4. What can I expect at the Taste of Home Event in Effingham, IL?

The event will feature cooking demonstrations, workshops, tastings, and a marketplace with a variety of cooking products and tools. You will also have the chance to meet and learn from local chefs and home cooks.

5. How much does it cost to attend the Taste of Home Event in Effingham, IL?

Ticket prices vary depending on the type of pass you choose. General admission tickets start at $15, while VIP tickets with additional perks are available for $50. You can purchase tickets online or at the event venue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • pattikake
  • General Chat
Replies