• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Know a Taste of Home Living Consultant?

In summary, a Taste of Home Living Consultant is a trained representative of Pampered Chef who specializes in hosting cooking and recipe parties in the comfort of your own home. They provide education, tips, and product demonstrations to help you create delicious meals and make the most of your Pampered Chef products. To find a Taste of Home Living Consultant near you, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Anyone can host a Taste of Home Living party, and it is a great way to earn free products and discounts. These parties feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items, and consultants also share recipes and tips. If you are interested in
jbarnhill
Silver Member
I am looking for a taste of home living consultant and thought I would see if anyone on here has a friend or knows of someone that is a consultant.

Thanks
JoLynn

oopsSorry I think I meant to type taste of home entertaining. Sorry it has been a long day.

JoLynn

I know somebody from the Parent's club of my daughter's gymnastics team. Are you looking for someone local to you?

not necessarily. if you would like to send me her info that would be great!

Thanks
JoLynn

Hi JoLynn,

I know someone too. I will PM you the e-mail address. Is that Lawrence, MA you are from? The consultant I know lives in the Berkshires (Western MA).

Related to Anyone Know a Taste of Home Living Consultant?

1. What is a Taste of Home Living Consultant?

A Taste of Home Living Consultant is a trained representative of Pampered Chef who specializes in hosting cooking and recipe parties in the comfort of your own home. They provide education, tips, and product demonstrations to help you create delicious meals and make the most of your Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I find a Taste of Home Living Consultant near me?

You can find a Taste of Home Living Consultant near you by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on "Find a Consultant" in the top menu. From there, you can enter your location and find a list of consultants in your area.

3. Can I host a Taste of Home Living party?

Yes, anyone can host a Taste of Home Living party! You can either contact a consultant directly or fill out a form on the Pampered Chef website to request a party. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free products and discounts.

4. What types of products are featured at Taste of Home Living parties?

Taste of Home Living parties feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. Consultants also share recipes and tips for using the products in creative ways.

5. How can I become a Taste of Home Living Consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Taste of Home Living Consultant, you can apply on the Pampered Chef website. The application process involves training and certification, and you will have the opportunity to earn income and rewards while sharing your love of cooking with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies