• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing Someone Who Lives in Your Home??

In summary, a recruiter may not be a member of your immediate household, for example, a spouse, parent or an adult child living at home.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Anyone know where I can find where it says we aren't supposed to sign someone who lives in the same house as us? I have looked the policy over several times and can't find it. Thanks!

Hmm... I can't find it either. I wonder if they changed it. Considering the economy, I'm sure there are a lot more people living with other people these days. I would call HO in the morning.

Shelly, when you find out will you please let us know?

I looked & didn't see it either.

Someone posted in the chat box that it's right on the consultant agreement - they posted the link. This makes it so that a consultant doesn't sign their household members in able for them to earn incentives and such (when you need one more to earn a trip, it would be easy to sign your husband and qualify him yourself)

on the second page of the agreement is an asterick that states

"your recruiter may not be a member of your immediate household, for example, a spouse, parent or an adult child living at home."

One of my recruits lives in the apartment above my house... it's not the same address, it's apartment A and B. She wanted to sign so I called HO and cleared it before I signed her... and PC was delighted.... this was in July. Then a few weeks ago I got a call from HO saying they were "updating" their records and wondered why a recruit and I have the same address. I told the lady because she lives in the apartment above me and that I called to clear it before I did it, and to pretty much back off. I haven't been a fan of HO at the moment.

Thanks all!! We did find it on the agreement page as well. Which is really a bummer!!! I knew it was there but was also hoping they had changed it since it wasn't easy to find!! Oh well, thanks anyway!!

1. How do I sign up someone who lives in my home to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

Signing someone who lives in your home to be a Pampered Chef consultant is easy! Simply go to our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can choose the option to sign up a family member or roommate. Fill out the necessary information and your loved one will be on their way to becoming a consultant.

2. Do I need to live in the same household to sign someone up as a consultant?

No, you do not need to live in the same household to sign someone up as a consultant. However, if the person you are signing up has a different address, they will need to attend training and meetings at their designated consultant's location.

3. Can I still receive host rewards if I sign someone up who lives in my home?

Yes, you can still receive host rewards if you sign someone up who lives in your home. As long as the person you are signing up is not already a consultant, you will be eligible for host rewards.

4. Can I sign up multiple people who live in my home to be consultants?

Yes, you can sign up multiple people who live in your home to be consultants. However, each person will need to have their own unique email address and account in order to sign up.

5. Is there a limit to how many people who live in my home can be signed up as consultants?

No, there is no limit to how many people who live in your home can be signed up as consultants. As long as each person meets the qualifications and has their own unique account, they can all be signed up as consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • jbarnhill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies