• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Florida Hospitality in the Wauchula, Lake Wales, Lakeland Area

In summary, the Wauchula, Lake Wales, and Lakeland area offer a variety of popular dishes, including smoked mullet, gator tail, key lime pie, and Cuban sandwiches. Unique dining experiences can be found, such as dining on a dock or in a historic train car. Local farmers' markets and farm-to-table restaurants, such as the Lake Wales Farmers' Market and the Red Door Wine Market, offer fresh and locally sourced produce. For traditional Florida foods, try conch fritters, blackened catfish, and swamp cabbage. Several restaurants and chefs in the area, like The Purple Onion and The Poor Porker, are known for their use of local ingredients.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I have a consultant signing next week who lives in Wauchula, FL. I plan to dial her in to our monthly meetings but would love to find a Hospitality Director for her close-by. Is anyone from this area that can help? If so, email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Linda,

that is 3 hours west of here so I can't help but I know if you call HO they can give you hospitality over the phone and you can contact that director directly.

Hope that helps!:D

Thanks Kristi. I'm planning to call HO once she officially does her agreement, but thought if I could find someone wonderful out here that would be better!

1. What are some popular dishes in the Wauchula, Lake Wales, and Lakeland area?

Some popular dishes in this area include smoked mullet, gator tail, key lime pie, and Cuban sandwiches.

2. Are there any unique dining experiences in this area?

Yes, there are several unique dining experiences in this area, such as dining on a dock overlooking a lake or dining in a historic train car.

3. Can you recommend any local farmers' markets or farm-to-table restaurants?

There are several great options for locally sourced produce and farm-to-table dining in this area, including the Lake Wales Farmers' Market and the Red Door Wine Market in Lakeland.

4. Are there any traditional Florida foods that I should try while visiting this area?

Some traditional Florida foods to try in this area include conch fritters, blackened catfish, and swamp cabbage.

5. Are there any restaurants or chefs in this area that are known for their use of local ingredients?

Yes, there are several restaurants and chefs in this area that prioritize using local ingredients in their dishes, such as The Purple Onion in Wauchula and The Poor Porker in Lakeland.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefShalon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefShalon