• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hospitality in the Martinsburg, Wv/ Hagerstown, Md Area!

In summary, the Martinsburg, WV/ Hagerstown, MD area offers a variety of hospitality options such as hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, and campgrounds. Some popular attractions in the area include Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, Antietam National Battlefield, and the C&O Canal National Historical Park. There are also pet-friendly options available, and the best time to visit is in the fall. Recommended restaurants include The Anvil Restaurant, Bavarian Inn, and Tari's Premier Cafe, as well as local wineries and breweries.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
I have a new consultant in the Martinsburg, WV area. I'm looking for meetings for her to go to! Do we have anyone here from the area?

I have a couple friends that are in that area.. sending you a msg.

I am in Ridgeley, about 5 Mins from Cumberland MD. My Director is hospitality to lots of people, even one travels from VA and a few from PA. I know she would be glad to have you. It's probably closer to you than Martinsburg too. You can PM me or email me @ [email protected]. Duh, just really read it and saw your NEW consultant lives in Martinsburg. But she would be more than welcome to come with us!

I am in Martinsburg. I am also looking for meetings to attend.

I am in Winchester, VA for those in Martinsburg, only about 20 minutes away (off exit 317, across from the hospital). I have my next meeting on Tuesday, July 12th at 6:45. Normally our meetings are the first Monday of the month.

If anyone here would like to attend, you can email me at [email protected]

The more the merrier! My director has been with PC for 18 1/2 years. She knows her stuff!

Related to Looking for Hospitality in the Martinsburg, Wv/ Hagerstown, Md Area!

What types of hospitality options are available in the Martinsburg, WV/ Hagerstown, MD area?

There are a variety of hospitality options in the Martinsburg, WV/ Hagerstown, MD area including hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, and campgrounds.

What are some popular attractions in the Martinsburg, WV/ Hagerstown, MD area?

Some popular attractions in the area include Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, Antietam National Battlefield, and the C&O Canal National Historical Park.

Are there any pet-friendly hospitality options in the Martinsburg, WV/ Hagerstown, MD area?

Yes, there are several pet-friendly hotels and vacation rentals in the area. It's always best to call ahead and confirm any pet policies before booking.

What is the best time of year to visit the Martinsburg, WV/ Hagerstown, MD area?

The best time to visit the area is in the fall, when the leaves are changing and the weather is mild. However, the area has something to offer year-round, including winter skiing and spring/summer outdoor activities.

What are some recommended restaurants in the Martinsburg, WV/ Hagerstown, MD area?

Some popular restaurants in the area include The Anvil Restaurant, Bavarian Inn, and Tari's Premier Cafe. There are also many local wineries and breweries that offer dining options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amlazarus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie