• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hospitality in the Flint Michigan

In summary, popular dishes to serve at a hospitality event in Flint, Michigan include a traditional Coney dog, Flint-style chili, applewood smoked pork ribs, pasties, and cherry pie. There are several local catering services that specialize in hospitality events in Flint, Michigan, such as Soggy Bottom BBQ, Flint Crepe Company, and Table & Tap. Unique venue options for hosting a hospitality event in Flint, Michigan include the Flint Farmers' Market, the Durant-Dort Carriage Company Factory One, the Whiting Auditorium, and the Flint Institute of Arts. The best time of year to host a hospitality event in Flint, Michigan is during the summer months, specifically June through August. When planning a hospitality event in Flint, Michigan
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I'm looking for hospitality meeting in the Flint Michigan area. Can anyone recommend someone from this area.

Thanks,

Karen Weber

My director is in South Lyon. I know, a bit away, but Maureen is awesome and welcomes all. Plus, we have a blast.

My group meets in Clinton Township, which is about an hour away. We may be having our August meeting in Davisburg, which is northern Oakland County - maybe 30 minutes from Flint. Your team member(s) are more than welcome to join us, but I should warn you that our meetings are currently Director-less (although I'm working on that).

Thanks for the information.

Karen

I'm in Birch Run, Michigan. Most of my girls are from the Flint area, actually. Let me know.

Kelly8 said:
I'm in Birch Run, Michigan. Most of my girls are from the Flint area, actually. Let me know.

Ahhh, spent many happy shopping days in Birch Run!:D

What are some popular dishes to serve at a hospitality event in Flint, Michigan?

Some popular dishes to serve at a hospitality event in Flint, Michigan include a traditional Coney dog, Flint-style chili, applewood smoked pork ribs, pasties, and cherry pie.

Are there any local catering services that specialize in hospitality events in Flint, Michigan?

Yes, there are several local catering services in Flint, Michigan that specialize in hospitality events. Some popular options include Soggy Bottom BBQ, Flint Crepe Company, and Table & Tap.

What are some unique venue options for hosting a hospitality event in Flint, Michigan?

Some unique venue options for hosting a hospitality event in Flint, Michigan include the Flint Farmers' Market, the Durant-Dort Carriage Company Factory One, the Whiting Auditorium, and the Flint Institute of Arts.

What is the best time of year to host a hospitality event in Flint, Michigan?

The best time of year to host a hospitality event in Flint, Michigan is during the summer months, specifically June through August. The weather is typically warm and sunny, making it ideal for outdoor events and activities.

Are there any local traditions or customs to keep in mind when planning a hospitality event in Flint, Michigan?

Yes, there are a few local traditions and customs to keep in mind when planning a hospitality event in Flint, Michigan. It is common to serve dishes that highlight the region's agricultural products, such as cherries and apples. The community also values supporting local businesses and organizations, so incorporating them into the event can be a nice touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jross93
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie