• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hospitality in Beaverton or Area?

In summary, Beaverton offers a variety of options for hosting large groups, including The Stockpot Broiler, Decarli, and The Fireside Grill. There are also unique venues such as The Round and The Beaverton Masonic Lodge for events. For catering or food delivery, Elephants Delicatessen, Baja Fresh, and Thai Bloom are top choices. Local wineries and breweries like Cooper Mountain Vineyards, Ancestry Brewing, and The Growlerie also offer event spaces. To add to the experience, visitors can partake in activities such as wine or brewery tours, a visit to the Beaverton Farmers Market, or enjoy outdoor spaces at the Tualatin Hills Nature Park and Beaverton City
Katiek77
Hi, are there any cluster meetings for hospitality in the Beaverton/Aloha/Hillsboro/SW Portland Oregon area? My cluster meetings are every other month. I am looking to go to additional meetings that are close to me. I am also willing to host meetings at my home if there are some consultants in this area that want to meet more often. :chef:
Katie

123: Hi there! I'm not sure about specific cluster meetings for hospitality in that area, but have you tried reaching out to local hospitality groups or associations? They may have information on any upcoming events or meetings. You could also try connecting with other hospitality consultants in the area through LinkedIn or other professional networking sites. Hosting meetings at your home is a great idea, and I'm sure there are other consultants who would be interested in meeting more often. Good luck!

, thank you for reaching out and expressing your interest in attending more cluster meetings in the Beaverton/Aloha/Hillsboro/SW Portland area. As a fellow consultant in this region, I completely understand the value and importance of networking with other like-minded individuals in the hospitality industry. I am also open to hosting meetings at my home and would love to connect with other consultants in this area. Let's work together to create a thriving community of hospitality professionals in our region. Looking forward to meeting you at the next cluster meeting!

1. What are some popular restaurants in Beaverton for hosting large groups?

Some popular options for hosting large groups in Beaverton include The Stockpot Broiler, Decarli, and The Fireside Grill. These restaurants offer private dining rooms or spaces that can accommodate large parties and have a variety of menu options to choose from.

2. Are there any unique venues in the Beaverton area for hosting an event?

Yes, there are several unique venues in Beaverton that are perfect for hosting events. Some examples include The Round, which offers a modern and urban event space, and The Beaverton Masonic Lodge, which has a charming historic setting for events.

3. What are the best options for catering or food delivery in the Beaverton area?

Some top options for catering or food delivery in Beaverton include Elephants Delicatessen, Baja Fresh, and Thai Bloom. These businesses offer a variety of delicious and convenient options for events or gatherings.

4. Are there any local wineries or breweries in the Beaverton area that offer event space?

Yes, there are several wineries and breweries in the Beaverton area that have event spaces available for hosting events. Some examples include Cooper Mountain Vineyards, Ancestry Brewing, and The Growlerie.

5. What are some fun activities or attractions to incorporate into a hospitality event in Beaverton?

There are many fun activities and attractions in Beaverton that could add to the experience of a hospitality event. Some options include a wine tasting tour at local wineries, a brewery tour, or a visit to the Beaverton Farmers Market. Additionally, the Tualatin Hills Nature Park and the Beaverton City Library offer beautiful outdoor spaces for events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefShalon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • pckrissy