• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hospitality in the Ne Philadelphia Area?

In summary, the top hotels in the NE Philadelphia area are Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Northeast, Hyatt Place Philadelphia/King of Prussia, and The Inn at Penn, a Hilton Hotel. Some popular restaurants in the area include The Olde Bar, Zahav, Parc, and Vernick Food & Drink. Must-visit attractions include Independence National Historical Park, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Reading Terminal Market, and Eastern State Penitentiary. Budget-friendly accommodation options include Red Roof Inn Philadelphia - Trevose, Days Inn by Wyndham Philadelphia - Roosevelt Boulevard, and Best Western Plus Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel. Transportation options include car, bus, train, ride-sharing services like Uber and Lyft
pckrissy
I have sister consultant in the the far north east of philadelphia looking for a hospitality meeting...if you are in this area or know of someone can you please email at [email protected]
thanks in advance :)
krissy

we have meetings in Montgomeryville pa. 1st tuesday of everymonth. we have some people come from phila ( some of our time go to willow grove)
let me know if she would like to join.
linda 610-326-3942

sorry I just saw your email I will email you.

Hi Krissy,I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you and your sister consultant in the far northeast of Philadelphia find a hospitality meeting. I will send you an email at the provided address with some options and contact information. I hope we can connect and help make your meeting a success. Thank you for reaching out and I look forward to working with you! Best,

What are the top hotels in the NE Philadelphia area?

The top hotels in the NE Philadelphia area are Hilton Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, Four Points by Sheraton Philadelphia Northeast, Hyatt Place Philadelphia/King of Prussia, and The Inn at Penn, a Hilton Hotel.

What are some popular restaurants in the NE Philadelphia area?

Some popular restaurants in the NE Philadelphia area include The Olde Bar, Zahav, Parc, and Vernick Food & Drink.

What are some must-visit attractions in the NE Philadelphia area?

Must-visit attractions in the NE Philadelphia area include Independence National Historical Park, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Reading Terminal Market, and Eastern State Penitentiary.

Are there any budget-friendly accommodation options in the NE Philadelphia area?

Yes, there are several budget-friendly accommodation options in the NE Philadelphia area such as Red Roof Inn Philadelphia - Trevose, Days Inn by Wyndham Philadelphia - Roosevelt Boulevard, and Best Western Plus Philadelphia Bensalem Hotel.

What are some transportation options for getting around the NE Philadelphia area?

The NE Philadelphia area is easily accessible by car, bus, and train. There are also ride-sharing services like Uber and Lyft available. The SEPTA regional rail and bus system also provides convenient transportation within the area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Jolie_Paradoxe