• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso of Hospitality in Alpine, Tx

In summary, the conversation discusses the search for hospitality in the Alpine TX area and the use of Skype as a solution for connecting with consultants in different locations. The participants also mention a sale on multi-month Skype Premium accounts and the suggestion of using Mikogo.com for group video chat and document sharing.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hello,

Would appreciate any and all help in finding hospitality in the Alpine TX area. I have a great and enthusiastic consultant who really needs to connect with other consultants in the area.

Thanks!

Don't think I'm any help! 494 miles, 8 hours & 22 minutes away. Texas is BIG! LOL

LOL....thanks for checking! When I called HO for 4 of my non local gals, they gave me my info for hospitality! Had to point out the over 300 miles was not in their best financial interest. :)

Yup, they did that to me on one of my requests too! The hospitality was across a state line too!
hysterics.gif

Laurie....I checked for my director- but she's in Corpus Christi. Your girl in Floresville was closer to my director- but still 2 1/2 hrs. :)But what we have started doing is using SKYPE. You can get a Skype Premium account for about ~$5-9 a month. It would allow you to have a GROUP Video chat. So far, we've only used it for 3-way video calls, but she is going to try to use it for her cluster meetings too, since she also has members in other parts of TX, also in ND, OH, and NC. They are having a "Sale" on the multi-month accounts through July 31st. If you get the account now- a 12-month is $4.50 a month for premium . A 3-month subscription (which can be set to auto-renew) is $6.75. Regular prices and 1-month subscription price is $8.99. (I am not making any money by telling you this. ;) Just sharing what we do....). Here is the info on http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/prices/premium-table-5If their internet is fast enough (a broadband type probably vs something like dial-up), it would probably work just fine. I think you can get a trial for a few days to try it out as a group??

Thanks Bobbi. We also skype our meetings. Our girls appreciate the ability to do so, but it's not quite the same. At times, technical difficulties make it frustrating too.

You may want to suggest Mikogo.com. Free Group video chat and also the ability to see the docs you have up on your PC.

1. What is "Iso of Hospitality" in Alpine, Tx?

"Iso of Hospitality" is a term used to describe the culture and tradition of hospitality in the town of Alpine, Texas. It refers to the warm and welcoming nature of the locals towards visitors and the strong sense of community and generosity in the town.

2. What are some examples of hospitality in Alpine, Tx?

Examples of hospitality in Alpine, Tx include inviting strangers into your home for a meal or offering them a place to stay, helping out a neighbor in need, and treating visitors with kindness and respect.

3. How does the town of Alpine, Tx practice hospitality?

The town of Alpine, Tx practices hospitality through various events and traditions such as the annual Big Bend Ranch Rodeo, community potlucks and festivals, and the welcoming attitude of local businesses and residents towards visitors.

4. What makes Alpine, Tx a hospitable destination?

Alpine, Tx is a hospitable destination because of its small-town charm, friendly and welcoming locals, and its location in the scenic Big Bend region of Texas. The town also offers a variety of activities and attractions for visitors to enjoy.

5. How can I experience the hospitality of Alpine, Tx?

To experience the hospitality of Alpine, Tx, visitors can attend local events and festivals, dine at local restaurants, explore the town's charming shops and galleries, and interact with the friendly residents. Staying at a bed and breakfast or vacation rental owned by a local is also a great way to experience the true essence of hospitality in the town.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • Jolie_Paradoxe