• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the Hospitality Contact in Austin, TX?

In summary, the hospitality industry in Austin, Tx is thriving due to the city's booming tourism and business sectors. Some popular tourist attractions include the Texas State Capitol, Lady Bird Lake, Barton Springs Pool, and South Congress Avenue. Notable hospitality companies in the city include Omni Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, and the Driskill Hotel. The average salary for hospitality workers varies, but according to Glassdoor, a hotel front desk agent can make an average of $24,000 per year and a hotel manager can make an average of $48,000 per year. Important skills for success in the hospitality industry in Austin include strong communication and customer service skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of the local area and its attractions
imalearba4
Does anyone know the Hospitality contact in Austin? My director is in Colorado and my upline is in Houston. Would love to have a local contact. Thanks!

i am a pc consultant in burnet tx...about an hour northwest of austin! i am glad to find others close to me! just found another consultant in san antonio and hope to meet her in person at the spring launch in san marcos

I am about an hour north of Austin (btwn Temple and Waco).

I'm in Cibolo, a northern suburb of San Antonio. I hope to run into ya'll at the Spring Launch next month. Texas is so huge! I'm sure you'll find someone close to you in Burnet. If not, just soak up as much info as you can and launch your own cluster there. Good luck!

Who's going to Spring Launch in San Marcos? You'll probably have the opp to meet some of the Austin directors and Advanced Directors there since San Marcos is so close to Austin.

I will be going to spring launch in San Marcos- registered the day they let us know the dates :) I would love for us all to meet up while we are there. I am still relatively new (Oct) so I don't know anyone but my upline, and she is in Houston.

I am down in South Texas....closer to Corpus Christi & Victoria, but we have a nice size group going to Spring Launch in San Marcos!!!!!!

What part of Austin are you in?

What is the hospitality industry like in Austin, Tx?

The hospitality industry in Austin, Tx is thriving due to the city's booming tourism and business sectors. With a diverse range of hotels, restaurants, and event venues, there are plenty of opportunities for those interested in hospitality to find success in this city.

What are some popular tourist attractions in Austin, Tx?

Some popular tourist attractions in Austin, Tx include the Texas State Capitol, Lady Bird Lake, Barton Springs Pool, and the iconic South Congress Avenue. These attractions draw in visitors from all over the world, creating a high demand for hospitality services in the city.

What are some notable hospitality companies in Austin, Tx?

Some notable hospitality companies in Austin, Tx include Omni Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, and the Driskill Hotel. These companies offer a range of job opportunities in the hospitality industry, from front desk staff to management positions.

What is the average salary for hospitality workers in Austin, Tx?

The average salary for hospitality workers in Austin, Tx varies depending on the specific job and level of experience. According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a hotel front desk agent in Austin is $24,000 per year, while a hotel manager can make an average salary of $48,000 per year.

What are some important skills to have in the hospitality industry in Austin, Tx?

Some important skills to have in the hospitality industry in Austin, Tx include strong communication and customer service skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Knowledge of the local area and its attractions can also be beneficial for those working in hospitality in Austin.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Laurie Jimenez
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • Jolie_Paradoxe