• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Hospitality Director Near Warwick, RI | Cluster Meeting Opportunity

In summary, the nearest location of Pampered Chef to Warwick, RI is in Cranston, RI which is about 10 miles away. There are several upcoming cooking classes and events near Warwick, RI and you can check the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant for more information. Unfortunately, there is no physical store in Warwick, RI but you can place an order online and have it shipped directly to your home. There are several Pampered Chef consultants who service the Warwick, RI area and you can find one near you using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the website. There may also be current promotions or discounts for customers in the Warwick, RI area, so please check the website or contact your local consultant for more information.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Hi All

One of my recruits live in Warwick, RI and I am looking for a Hospitality Director for her to attend meetings. Can anyone suggest anyone close to there? My meeting is in Hudson, NH so it would be too far for her on a Monday night, but I really want her to get the benefit of a cluster meeting.

If you haven't heard from anyone yet on this check out the consultants directory on this sight. I looked for you and found 2 consultants in Warwick. Maybe they can help you set up hospitality for your recruit.

Hi,

I'm a Director living in Johnston, RI, which is only 10 minutes from Warwick. My meetings are held the third Monday of every month and would be happy to provide hospitality for her.

1. What is the nearest location of Pampered Chef to Warwick, RI?

The nearest location of Pampered Chef to Warwick, RI is in Cranston, RI which is about 10 miles away.

2. Are there any upcoming cooking classes or events near Warwick, RI?

Yes, there are several upcoming cooking classes and events near Warwick, RI. You can check the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant for more information.

3. Can I place an order and pick it up at the Warwick, RI location?

Unfortunately, we do not have a physical store in Warwick, RI. However, you can place an order online and have it shipped directly to your home.

4. Is there a Pampered Chef consultant who services the Warwick, RI area?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef consultants who service the Warwick, RI area. You can find a consultant near you by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website.

5. Are there any current promotions or discounts for customers in the Warwick, RI area?

Yes, there may be current promotions or discounts for customers in the Warwick, RI area. Please check our website or contact your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Katiek77
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Bren706