• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Consultant for Florida Customer

In summary, a "Need Consultant for Florida Customer" refers to a company or individual seeking professional guidance and expertise for a customer located in the state of Florida. The type of consultant needed would depend on the specific needs of the customer, and they can be found through research, networking, and online platforms. When choosing a consultant, factors such as experience, track record, communication skills, and meeting specific needs should be considered. The cost of hiring a consultant for a Florida customer varies depending on factors such as type of consultant, scope of work, and experience, and can be negotiated based on specific needs and budget.
chef maureen
I have a customer living in Florida who would like to have a cooking show for her friends. She lives in Murdock, Charlotte, FL area. I live in NJ....that is out of my driving area (LOL)! . Email me at [email protected] if you can help her out:)

Thanks!
:love:

you could write your mileage off.....Good luck!

Did you find a consultant? I live in St. Pete and it is about an hour and 15 minutes away. I could do it and then continue South to visit friends.

Marie

1. What does a "Need Consultant for Florida Customer" mean?

A "Need Consultant for Florida Customer" refers to a company or individual who is looking for professional guidance and expertise in solving a problem or meeting a specific need for a customer located in the state of Florida.

2. What type of consultant is needed for a Florida customer?

The type of consultant needed for a Florida customer would depend on the specific needs and requirements of the customer. It could range from a marketing consultant to a technology consultant or a business consultant.

3. How can I find a reliable consultant for a Florida customer?

You can find a reliable consultant for a Florida customer by researching and networking within your industry, asking for recommendations from colleagues or using online platforms to search for consultants with experience in the specific field or industry.

4. What should I consider when choosing a consultant for a Florida customer?

When choosing a consultant for a Florida customer, you should consider their experience and expertise in the relevant field, their track record of success, their communication and problem-solving skills, and their ability to understand and meet the specific needs of the customer in Florida.

5. How much does it cost to hire a consultant for a Florida customer?

The cost of hiring a consultant for a Florida customer can vary depending on the type of consultant, the scope of work, and their level of experience and expertise. It is best to discuss and negotiate the cost with the consultant based on your specific needs and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ChefShalon