• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hospitality in Marion/Upper Sandusky, Oh Area

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a great cluster for their sister-in-law to join as a Pampered Chef consultant in the Upper Sandusky area. They mention her bubbly and outgoing personality and her desire to do this part-time for the discounts and free products. They ask for recommendations and mention that their director will also be contacted. The conversation ends with someone offering to connect them with consultants in the area and wishing them luck on their journey.
esavvymom
Staff member
I wanted to check online here first. My Sister-in-law is signing later in June or early July to start her business. I would like to hook her up with a great cluster who will take her in as one of their own. She lives in Upper Sandusky.She's very bubbly and outgoing, and I think she'll be great at this. She wants to do this part-time- mainly for the discounts and free stuff, but I think if she got a good start, she'd take it further (and they could use the extra money).If you are in that area, please PM me. :)

I'm going to bump this over to the Recruiting thread....I know most of us typically hit "New Posts" to view all threads, but not everyone....so giving it one more shot! :)

Oh, I wish she were a little closer to my part of the state but I travel quite a ways for meetings anyway!

I know there are some consultants a little further west.

*bump* one more time. Really hoping to give her some options. Our director will contact HO, but you all know that sometimes having a couple choices to "try on" to see which "fits" better is ideal. I'd hate for her to get hooked up with a team that just isn't motivating. I know she has at least one friend in her area who's a consultant, so maybe she has a good group.

Hi there! I'm so glad you're looking for a great cluster for your sister-in-law to join. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can tell you that being a part of a supportive and welcoming team is crucial for success in this business. I'm sure your sister-in-law will love all the perks and benefits that come with being a consultant, especially the discounts and free products!I'm not in the Upper Sandusky area, but I can definitely connect you with some consultants who are. I'll send you a private message with their information so you can reach out to them directly. I'm sure they'll be happy to welcome your sister-in-law into their cluster and help her get off to a great start. Best of luck to her on this exciting journey!

What are the top hotels in the Marion/Upper Sandusky, OH area?

The top hotels in the Marion/Upper Sandusky area are Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, Comfort Inn Marion, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, and Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marion.

What are some popular restaurants in the area?

Some popular restaurants in the Marion/Upper Sandusky area include The Warehouse, The Alchemist, Michael's Pizza, and The Plaza Inn Restaurant.

What are some must-visit attractions in the area?

Must-visit attractions in the Marion/Upper Sandusky area include the Wyandot County Historical Society and Museum, the Harding Home and Museum, and the Veterans Memorial Park in Marion.

Are there any outdoor recreational activities available in the area?

Yes, there are plenty of outdoor recreational activities in the Marion/Upper Sandusky area such as hiking at the Tar Hollow State Park, fishing at the Marion County Fish & Game Association, and canoeing on the Sandusky River.

What are the best ways to get around in Marion/Upper Sandusky?

The best ways to get around in Marion/Upper Sandusky would be by car or taxi. Alternatively, you can also use the public transportation system provided by the Marion Area Transit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefShalon