• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Canadians ~ Who's in the Oshawa (Toronto) Area?

In summary, Sheila has started a non-profit organization in memory of her father who lost his battle with Cancer. She's been doing some amazing things with her organization and has already raised over $5,000 for Cancer research. She just finished her last round of chemo and is waiting for the results. But she's still working her cause too! They'll be having their Annual Spring Tea fundraiser this April & are collecting donations for an auction. If you are in that area & would like to donate to their cause, it could be some GREAT marketing for you! Hopefully get you some new contacts and you'd be helping my amazing friend with her wonderful cause. ;)
Sheila
Gold Member
I have a great friend in Oshawa who's started a non-profit organization in memory of her father who lost his battle with Cancer. She's been doing some amazing things with her organization and has already raised over $5,000 for Cancer research. Now she's a cancer patient herself too. She just finished her last round of chemo and is waiting for the results. But she's still working her cause too! They'll be having their Annual Spring Tea fundraiser this April & are collecting donations for an auction. If you are in that area & would like to donate to their cause, it could be some GREAT marketing for you! Hopefully get you some new contacts and you'd be helping my amazing friend with her wonderful cause. ;)Who wants it?

Last edited:
Hi, Sheila.. I would love to help her but I'm 6 hrs driving time away in Northern Ontario... there must be someone on here closer...

Hopefully someone is in the area! :D

Bumping the thread! :D

Hi Sheila, I have some PC friends who live in the area and would love to hook up with her I'm sure. If you'd like to send me her contact info, I'd love to pass it along. Thanks! Michele

Thanks Michele! I'd rather not have her bombarded by 2 or 3 consultants. If you can give the info to all of them & see who responds first that they are up for what I put in my original post, then PM me the contact info for that one consultant ... I'll be happy to have her give them a call. ;)

Hello, I am in the Minden area, about an hour and a half from Oshawa and my husband works in Oshawa, If you want to give her my number I am more than happy to talk to her,
Sandi
[email protected]
705-454-3643

Sandi, only if you are interested in marking to & doing shows in that area. Otherwise, we need to find someone who's in the area. Are you willing to drive that distance if you make contacts & book shows? ;)

Yes I am very interested, if you want to send me a message with your number I can give you a call, I do not want you to incure the long distant charges.
Thanks, Sandi

Thanks Sandi!

Sorry, just saw the post...I'm in Bowmanville (20 min East of Oshawa)...if you still need someone in the area, I'm here :)!

Sorry, I already gave her Sandi as a referral. ;)

1. Who is considered part of the Oshawa (Toronto) Area?

The Oshawa (Toronto) Area is typically considered to include the city of Oshawa and its surrounding areas, such as Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, and parts of Durham Region.

2. What is the population of the Oshawa (Toronto) Area?

According to the most recent census data from 2016, the population of the Oshawa (Toronto) Area is approximately 1.3 million people.

3. What are some popular attractions in the Oshawa (Toronto) Area?

The Oshawa (Toronto) Area has a variety of popular attractions, including the Oshawa Centre shopping mall, the Canadian Automotive Museum, the Oshawa Museum, and the Parkwood National Historic Site.

4. How do I get to the Oshawa (Toronto) Area?

The Oshawa (Toronto) Area is easily accessible by car via Highway 401, or by public transit using GO Transit or Durham Region Transit. It is also possible to fly into the area via the Toronto Pearson International Airport or the Oshawa Executive Airport.

5. What are some recommended restaurants in the Oshawa (Toronto) Area?

The Oshawa (Toronto) Area has a diverse range of restaurants to choose from, including popular chains and local gems. Some highly recommended options include Buster Rhino's Southern BBQ, The Brock House Kitchen + Bar, and Avanti Trattoria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
Replies