• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Consultants Around Springfield/Ashland, Il

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a range of kitchen tools and cookware, including cutlery, bakeware, stoneware, and gadgets. They also have a line of pantry staples and seasonings. To find a consultant in the Springfield/Ashland, IL area, you can use their "Find a Consultant" feature on their website. You can also host a party with a consultant in your area, as they are trained to provide a fun and interactive cooking experience. If you're interested in becoming a consultant, you can visit their website and learn more about the opportunity and sign up. As a consultant, you will have access to exclusive discounts and promotions on products, as well as the opportunity to earn free products and other rewards
pamperedbecky
Are any consultants on here in that area??? I may have a show lead.:confused: That's just way too far for me.:)

Becky,

I have a consultant in Pontiac. I'll check with her.

Oops--just checked a map. It's two hours away from her. Wow that's far!

Yeah, that's WAY down there. I'm not sure if it'll pan out, so I'll just wait to see if anyone is from down around there.

Thanks, though!:)

Becky, I have a consultant in Decatur. That is about 35 miles east of Springfield.

I think Ashland is west of springfield, though. I'm not sure by how far.

I have family there, I'll be there Dec 8-14th. Can I help?

I'm 40 minutes from Springfield. I can help, or if I can't, I know a couple other ladies in my group would love to help. :) In fact, CindyLandon, where are you? She posts here too & does shows up in Ashland some. Let us know.

Crystal

I'll get back in touch with my upline who was asking me if I know anyone who might be able to do a show. I'll check and see if she's found someone. I'll keep ya posted or maybe pass your info along to her if that's ok.

Hey Crystal where are you from? I am from Champaign.

Ann

crystalscookingnow said:
I'm 40 minutes from Springfield. I can help, or if I can't, I know a couple other ladies in my group would love to help. :) In fact, CindyLandon, where are you? She posts here too & does shows up in Ashland some. Let us know.

Crystal
I'm sending you an email to pass along some info.:D

Related to Any Consultants Around Springfield/Ashland, Il

1. What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including cutlery, bakeware, stoneware, and gadgets. We also have a line of pantry staples and seasonings.

2. How can I find a consultant in the Springfield/Ashland, IL area?

You can easily find a consultant near you by using our "Find a Consultant" feature on our website. Simply enter your zip code and it will show you a list of consultants in your area.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with a consultant in the Springfield/Ashland, IL area?

Yes, you can host a party with a consultant in your area. Our consultants are trained to provide a fun and interactive cooking experience for you and your guests.

4. How can I become a consultant in the Springfield/Ashland, IL area?

If you're interested in becoming a consultant, you can visit our website and click on the "Join" tab. From there, you can learn more about the opportunity and sign up to become a consultant in your area.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any discounts or promotions for consultants in the Springfield/Ashland, IL area?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to exclusive discounts and promotions on our products. You will also have the opportunity to earn free products and other rewards through our consultant rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Traci loves tocook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • lisaterwilliger