• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Check-In! Double Points!

In summary, Kristi has 7 cooking shows and 6 catalog shows under her belt, and her goal is to have $5k in sales for a total of 10,000 points. Michele has 10 cooking shows scheduled, 1 bunco party, and 5 catalog shows this month. Her goal is to hit $5000 in sales.
fruit76loop said:
Here too!!! I am so glad to have that last show in and done! Nothing like waiting until the last minute! Ha ha!!!

Congrats on the 27% commission!! It is very easy to get used to!! :D :D And an added 1% or 3% for FD and Director is even better!

I hear ya!!
Now...where are my recruits???
LOL...I plan on getting there some day...
we are all in our current places for a reason.

congrats to everyone!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I have $5631.95 for this check. Yeehaww!

AND I have two cooking shows (one of them is $1000, the other is about $400) and one catalog show yet to close. As long as they close by Monday, I'm all good!!!

LONDON HERE I COME!!!!!

This may be here somewhere, I didn't read all the posts, but where will you see your double points?

It seems like last year when they had double points, I don't remember seeing my totals change in "Track you Progress". All I saw was the dollar amount go up. I just want to make sure I track things right for the double points in Feb.

Thanks all,
Tracy

Toot Toot!!!OMG! $6200 in sales from shows........Let's see....$12,400+ in points! Plus what I got for leadership, and 2 recruits qualified-----holy shimoly, this is the biggest double points month I have ever had!:D :D :D :D

What I meant above in my post, was that I saw the dollar amount go up normally. Nothing was doubled. If I had a $600 show, then I would see the $600 get added, but I couldn't tell it had been doubled.

Does that make sense? So is there another place to look to track it?

BTW, Congrats on your awesone Double Points month!!!! That is great!! Enjoy London!! Good luck throughout the year. Keep it up!!

Tracy

I see the points doubled on the "my incentives calculator"...

Well, I ended with about $4300 for Feb, 900 is from Jan though. I do have 2 cooking shows & 1 catalog show that are all going to close by Monday. (sooo thankful for these extra days to double points!) I had 2 $1000 shows, so I'm really excited about that.
Now I just need to get on the phone....I"d like to have 2 more shows this month....
& Marlene I'd read your posts every morning too:D

Thanks Gillian, I will keep checking my incentives calculator.

Tracy

I have to toot my own horn on this one. I ended Feb with $7104. my best month ever. w/$1500 of that from Jan. That means I got about 12700 points! and I had 4 $1000+ shows

Last edited:
Mine showed up as double points.

Right now I am at $2100 in sales and waiting to pick up hopefully a few more orders from my fundraiser today. I had two shows cancel. I am very proud of my sales though! I think this will be my 2nd highest month maybe 3rd I am not sure.

Just had to share mine too. I just close Feb. out with $5,433. Now my new best month!:D

I think I'm gonna close Feb with $1900, maybe $2,000.

Just talked to MY director last night and she has $15,000!!! That means she's already hit Level 1!! I'm so excited for her...and amazed because she went on vacation in February as well...she was in Mexico for almost a week!!!!:D :D Yay Michelle! (Although she isn't on Chef Success!)

Wow, what a great thread!:D I turned in $4065 which is better than last year with $3300!! I'm excited about that but I was really hoping for $5k. Oh well! I'm very happy with that and getting an $1100 paycheck.

Great Job everyone! And Thanks to Marlene for the story! I loved it!:D

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your inspirational words, Marlene!!

I had 6 shows this month (I originally had 10 booked, but 4 postponed) and I ended up with $5199 in sales!! My best month ever!! And my new highest show - which closed at $1717.

Congratulations!!To everyone!!! What a great month for everyone!!! Way to go for those of you who beat your best, set a new record, met your goal or worked your business in the month of February!!!!:D :D :D

I am excited to announce that I have 32,349 points right now!!! Here I come Level 4 London!!:D

And, no this isn't going to be one of those long inspirational posts! Both of my children have pink eye today and they are a bit cranky!! Love putting those eye drops in a 22 month olds eyes!! And the 4 year old is even worse!! Wish me all luck and sanity after dealing with these two today!!!:D :D

Great Job Marlene! 32k points? That's FANTASTIC!!!!:D

My February was pathetic compared to the posts above, but I'm doing much better than last year. My sales for the year (no, I'm not including the number because it's sad) are already where I was at the end of JUNE last year. Woo-hoo! I might actually earn level 1 this year - for the first time ever!

Yeah Ann! That's good then! We all have different goals!!!:D

chefann said:
My sales for the year (no, I'm not including the number because it's sad) are already where I was at the end of JUNE last year.
THAT is awesome all by itself! That's definitely something to be proud of!!:D

Ann that is awesome!!I have to tell you I felt the same way, but then I just heard Belinda in my head. I personally didn't meet my first goal, however I beat my sales from last Feb by $300. To me I still won, I may not have had my $5,000 but watch out May & June because that's in 90 days and I am going to kick some booty!!

pamperedalf said:
Ann that is awesome!!

I have to tell you I felt the same way, but then I just heard Belinda in my head. I personally didn't meet my first goal, however I beat my sales from last Feb by $300. To me I still won, I may not have had my $5,000 but watch out May & June because that's in 90 days and I am going to kick some booty!!

I love that ATTITUDE Amanda! I feel the same way. I beat my last February by $760 so I'm stoked with that. Watch out May and June as well because I also want my sell a thon if they're doing it that month!:D

Thanks Kristi I am really trying, some days (months) it's just so hard. But I am finding my spark back. Watch Out!!:)I need to find daily motivations for DS.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JaimeQ
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu