• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Executive Cookware Vs. Professional

In summary, the biggest difference between the Executive and Professional line is the oven temp. The nonstick coating is also different, with the Executive line having a better grip. Additionally, selling points for the Executive set could be stressing the nonstick coating and mentioning the availability of matching utensils and oven mitts.
KYCHEF
Hey I got a heads up from my hostess of a party tonight . She said that one of the guests is coming to view the cookware, which I only have the Exec Family skillet and saute pan, no Professional line, but anyway, she wants to know why she should buy the Executive over the Professional. Soooooo......can ya'll give me some ideas to sell it?? I know the Exec goes in a higher degree oven. Do the handles on the Professional stay cool on the stovetop like the Exec? Help!!:rolleyes: :eek:

I would say the biggest difference is the oven temp, the non-stick coating inside and out, and the even heat distribution. This basically means that you can bake at higher temps, easy clean-up, and even thaw meat in the Executive Set. The Prof. handles do stay cool, they are just not as comfortable of a grip as the Exec Set.

Also, use this opportunity to book a show for that guest. She can get the whole Exec Set for less than the Prof set if she uses the half price combo. As a host with 1 half price item, she would get the professional set at $297, or the Exec set at $285. Even if she came through with 2 half price items, she could get the prof set for $220. I think the extra $65 and an extra half price item could be well worth it for her!!

HTH!

I would say selling points are the handles (Exec set is SO awesome!) the nonstick on the outside and the higher temp... I think the are a bit better looking too! :) But I'm partial... I want the set for Christmas! :p

:D Okay Ladies.....Thanks for the help....I guess it worked because I sold 2 sets of the 7 piece Esecutive Sets, plus a saute and stir fry pan. Yeah me....this was my biggest show yet at $1476. Thanks again for the help!!!:D

KYCHEF said:
:D Okay Ladies.....Thanks for the help....I guess it worked because I sold 2 sets of the 7 piece Esecutive Sets, plus a saute and stir fry pan. Yeah me....this was my biggest show yet at $1476. Thanks again for the help!!!:D

Congrats! That is great!!

You can read the difference in the catalog if you are not sure.

i think you should stress that they have the non stick on the outside, i just got the 8 inch through ss1 and I love it !! My recruter has the prof. set and not to be mean but her's dosen't look as nice with the stains on the outside. Also mention that with the exc. they can get the matching utensils

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out for some tips on selling the Executive cookware over the Professional line. While both lines offer high-quality and durable cookware, the Executive line has a few key features that make it stand out.First and foremost, the Executive line is designed to withstand higher temperatures, making it perfect for oven use. This means your customers can easily transition from stovetop to oven without worrying about damaging their cookware. Additionally, the Executive line is made with a unique non-stick coating that is not only scratch resistant, but also allows for easy food release and cleanup.In terms of safety, the Executive line also has cool-touch handles, making it safe to handle even when cooking at high temperatures. This is a great feature for those who may have children or pets in the kitchen while cooking.Lastly, the Executive line is designed with a sleek and modern look, making it a great addition to any kitchen and perfect for entertaining. It's also backed by our satisfaction guarantee, ensuring your customers will be happy with their purchase.I hope this helps you in explaining the benefits of the Executive line to your guest. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with. Happy selling!

What is the main difference between Executive Cookware and Professional Cookware?

The main difference between Executive Cookware and Professional Cookware is the materials used to make them. Executive Cookware is made with heavy-gauge aluminum for fast and even heating, while Professional Cookware is made with tri-ply stainless steel for durability and heat retention.

Which one is better for everyday cooking?

Both Executive Cookware and Professional Cookware are suitable for everyday cooking. However, if you prefer quick and even heating, Executive Cookware is the better option. If you prioritize durability and heat retention, Professional Cookware is the way to go.

Can I use Executive Cookware and Professional Cookware on all types of stovetops?

Yes, both Executive Cookware and Professional Cookware are designed to be compatible with all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

Do Executive Cookware and Professional Cookware have non-stick coatings?

No, neither Executive Cookware nor Professional Cookware have non-stick coatings. They are both made with high-quality materials that allow for easy release of food without the need for a non-stick coating.

Which one is easier to clean?

Both Executive Cookware and Professional Cookware are easy to clean. However, Professional Cookware may require a bit more effort to clean due to the tri-ply stainless steel material. Executive Cookware, on the other hand, can be easily cleaned with soap and water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • mspibb