• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Mini Cheesecakes

In summary, a Pampered Chef consultant recommended a delicious and easy recipe for mini cheesecakes using a Mini Muffin Pan. The recipe includes a graham cracker crust and a creamy cheesecake filling, and can be topped with various toppings. It is sure to be a hit at any show or with local businesses.
cookingmom
Silver Member
I just got the Mini Muffin Pan and I'm looking for a recipe for mini cheesecakes. I thought it would be great for a show and also for "servicing my local businesses"! I'm having a hard time finding a good one, though. Most recipes I've found use the regular muffin pan!

I appreciate any help!

Anita

Here is one from my favorite Non-PC recipe site: allrecipes.com I love that site cuz people "rate" the recipes after making them! I never make a recipe without tons of good reviews, so I hardly ever find a DUD recipe there!

Mini Cheesecakes I
Submitted by: Janice Reesman
Rated: 5 out of 5 by 231 members Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes Ready In: 45 Minutes
Yields: 48 servings

"Easy and so good for holidays, weddings, or whatever the occasion! It is also good with other flavors of fruit pie filling."
INGREDIENTS:
1 (12 ounce) package vanilla
wafers
2 (8 ounce) packages cream
cheese
3/4 cup white sugar 2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie
filling

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line miniature muffin tins (tassie pans) with miniature paper liners.
2. Crush the vanilla wafers, and place 1/2 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into each paper cup.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fill each miniature muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the top.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool. Top with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2007 Allrecipes.com Printed from Allrecipes.com 5/7/2007

Thanks so much, Kelly! I'm looking forward to trying this out. (My family looks forward to it, too! Hah!)

Anita

Anita, you could also do the vanilla wafers on the bottom and spoon the new philadelpha cheesecake pie filling right into it. Talk about an easy way to whip up a dessert!

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you out with a delicious recipe for mini cheesecakes using your Mini Muffin Pan. Here's a simple and tasty one that is sure to be a hit at your show and with your local businesses:Mini Cheesecakes Recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Toppings of your choice (fruit, chocolate chips, caramel sauce, etc.)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well combined.
3. Press about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each cup of your Mini Muffin Pan, using the Mini-Tart Shaper to pack it down firmly.
4. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
5. Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
6. Stir in the vanilla extract, sour cream, and heavy cream until well combined.
7. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared crusts, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
8. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden and the centers are set.
9. Let the mini cheesecakes cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool completely.
10. Once cooled, add your desired toppings and serve.I hope you enjoy this recipe and it becomes a go-to for your shows and local businesses. Happy baking!

Related to Need Recipe for Mini Cheesecakes

1. Can I use any type of cream cheese for the mini cheesecakes?

Yes, you can use any type of cream cheese for the mini cheesecakes. However, we recommend using full-fat cream cheese for the best texture and flavor.

2. Can I use a regular muffin tin to make the mini cheesecakes?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin tin to make the mini cheesecakes. Just make sure to line the tin with paper liners for easy removal.

3. How many mini cheesecakes does one recipe make?

One recipe will make approximately 12 mini cheesecakes, depending on the size of your muffin tin.

4. Can I make these mini cheesecakes ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these mini cheesecakes ahead of time. They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 1 month.

5. What toppings do you recommend for the mini cheesecakes?

You can top the mini cheesecakes with your choice of fresh fruit, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, or whipped cream. Get creative and have fun with different toppings!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Beth1170