• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With a Recipe I'm Going to Make Tonight!

In summary, the conversation is about someone who is stressed and trying to figure out how to make a trifle for a St. Patrick's Day themed show. They are considering using brownies, pie filling, and cool whip, and are trying to decide between using cheesecake or vanilla pudding. They also mention using Andes mints to make the trifle green. Suggestions are given to use vanilla pudding, adding mint extract for more flavor, or using pistachio pudding instead. The stress of the situation is evident as they try to figure out the best way to assemble the trifle.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I'm seriously stressing out right now. I just have so much going on its hard to think straight! I am going to make a trifle for tonight. We are doing a st patty's day theme show and I just am soo throwing this together last minute! Been a crazy week!! I wanted to use brownies and then do some kind of pie filling with cool whip....should I do cheesecake pie filling or vanilla? Then i was thinking about tinting some part of the trifle green for the st patty's theme. Can anyone help me figure out how I can put this trifle together....?? I'm losing my mind and just can't seem to figure it out!?

I would use vanilla so you don't over power the flavor of the rest of the stuff. Just assemble: brownie, pie filling, pudding mixed with cool whip and repeat.

so I should use the cheesecake pie filling and vanilla pudding? I have andes mints to go with this to make it green as well...so should I do brownie, then mix the vanilla pudding with whipped topping and tint that green, then a layer of andes mints? Then repeat??

PCCHeather0506 said:
so I should use the cheesecake pie filling and vanilla pudding? I have andes mints to go with this to make it green as well...so should I do brownie, then mix the vanilla pudding with whipped topping and tint that green, then a layer of andes mints? Then repeat??

That would work! I would go with vanilla pudding. If you wanted more mint taste, you could add some mint extract to the vanilla pudding/whip cream filling (add a little and taste so you don't over power it!).

You could use Pistaccio pudding and that would cover the green!!

yankfan24 said:
You could use Pistaccio pudding and that would cover the green!!

That would be my suggestion! I'd be afraid adding the liquid (mint flavoring or food coloring) could break down the cool whip too much and it won't be quite right.

1. Can you recommend a substitution for an ingredient I don't have?

Yes, we have a list of common ingredient substitutions on our website. You can also reach out to our customer service team for personalized recommendations.

2. How do I adjust the recipe for a larger or smaller serving size?

We have a handy conversion chart on our website that shows you how to adjust ingredients for different serving sizes. You can also use our online recipe scaler tool.

3. Can I make this recipe in advance and reheat it?

It depends on the recipe. Some dishes are best made fresh, while others can be made ahead and reheated. Check the recipe instructions or reach out to our customer service team for guidance.

4. What is the best way to store leftovers?

If you have leftovers, let the dish cool completely before transferring it to an airtight container and storing it in the refrigerator. Leftovers should be consumed within 3-4 days.

5. I am on a special diet. Can you suggest any modifications to make this recipe fit my needs?

We offer a variety of recipes for different diets on our website, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and low-carb options. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance in modifying a specific recipe to fit your dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • KaiKendall