• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Recipe for the Brownie Batter Bowl Gift Mix?

S
Skye
I am looking for the recipe for the brownie mix that you would give as a gift in the brownie bowl. I am new to PC and not sure where to find it?
Thank you for any help you can give!
Skye

CC>Products and Recipes>Enhance your shows>Theme Shows>Fall/Winter 2003

Hi Skye,Welcome to the Pampered Chef family! I'm happy to help you find the recipe for the Brownie Batter Bowl Gift Mix. You can find it on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab. Simply type "Brownie Batter Bowl Gift Mix" in the search bar and it should pop up. You can also check your consultant's website or ask them directly for the recipe. I hope this helps and happy baking!

1. How do I find the recipe for the brownie batter bowl gift mix?

To find the recipe for the brownie batter bowl gift mix, you can search for it on the internet or check cookbooks. You can also ask friends or family members who may have made it before.

2. Is there a specific place I should look for the recipe?

You can find the recipe on various websites, such as cooking blogs or recipe websites. You can also check the official website of the company that makes the brownie bowl, as they may have the recipe available for download.

3. Can I find the recipe in a physical store?

Some stores may sell pre-packaged brownie batter bowl gift mixes, but if you are looking for a specific recipe, it is best to search for it online or in cookbooks.

4. Is there a certain type of brownie mix I should use for the batter bowl gift mix?

The recipe may specify which type of brownie mix to use, but in general, any type of brownie mix should work for the batter bowl gift mix.

5. Can I make substitutions in the recipe if I have dietary restrictions?

It is possible to make substitutions in the recipe, but it may alter the taste and texture of the brownies. It is best to find a recipe that already fits your dietary restrictions, or consult with a nutritionist or dietician for alternative ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LibrarianChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JAE
  • LibrarianChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
  • Tina1977