• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Pumpkin-Gingerbread Trifle Recipe?!

In summary, To make the Pumpkin-Gingerbread Trifle, you will need gingerbread cake mix, pure pumpkin, instant vanilla pudding mix, milk, whipped cream, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and chopped pecans. You can make this dish ahead of time, but it's best to assemble it no more than 24 hours before serving. You can use any clear glass bowl or dish to make this recipe, and you can substitute the gingerbread cake mix with another type of cake mix. Additionally, you can use homemade whipped cream instead of store-bought.
heat123
Silver Member
I thought I saved it to my computer but cannot find it now.. I SWEAR I saw this recipe floating on CS or PC.com last month? I searched both and cannot find it :( can anyone direct me to it?? TIA!

thank you!

What ingredients do I need to make the Pumpkin-Gingerbread Trifle?

To make the Pumpkin-Gingerbread Trifle, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 package of gingerbread cake mix
  • 1 can of pure pumpkin
  • 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 1 1/2 cups of milk
  • 1/2 cup of whipped cream
  • 1/4 cup of brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/4 cup of chopped pecans

Can I make the Pumpkin-Gingerbread Trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Pumpkin-Gingerbread Trifle ahead of time. However, it is best to assemble the trifle no more than 24 hours before serving to prevent the gingerbread from becoming too soggy.

Do I have to use a trifle dish to make this recipe?

No, you do not have to use a trifle dish to make this recipe. You can use any type of clear glass bowl or dish that is large enough to fit all the layers of the trifle.

Can I substitute the gingerbread cake mix with another type of cake mix?

Yes, you can substitute the gingerbread cake mix with another type of cake mix, such as spice cake mix or yellow cake mix. However, the flavor may be slightly different from the original recipe.

Can I use homemade whipped cream instead of store-bought whipped cream?

Yes, you can use homemade whipped cream instead of store-bought whipped cream. Simply whip 1 cup of heavy cream with 1 tablespoon of sugar until stiff peaks form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SChristie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrny2001
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • mgranich