• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Find the Perfect Chicken Club Filling Recipe!

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a chicken club filling recipe for a party. Heather provides a recipe for a chicken club filling for a ring wreath or braid sandwich. Erica also suggests a couple of other recipes for a chicken enchilada ring and a chicken sandwich ring. Both recipes involve using crescent rolls and a chicken, bacon, and cheese filling, with additional ingredients such as olives, chilies, and a mayonnaise mixture. The chicken sandwich ring also includes a bell pepper filled with the mayonnaise mixture in the center. The decision on which recipe to use is left to the host's preference.
Chef Ritz
I am looking for the chicken club filling recipe. I have a host that say the picture in the catalog and that is all she wants for her party. Please someone help me.

The chicken club squares??

here you go:

3 cups cooked chopped chicken
4 slices bacon, crisply, cooked, drained and chopped
1 cup shredded swiss cheese
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
1 egg white, lightly beaten
2 packages crescent rolls

1. preheat oven to 375. In classic Batter bowl, combine chiken, bacon, 3/4 cup cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, and garlic; mix well
2. scoop filling evenly over the desired shape of crescent rolls; top with sliced tomatoes.. Finish shape. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

i hope this is what you were looking for

Heather

let me clarify the above recipe is the chiken club filling for the ring wreath or braid sandwiches

heather

Here's a couple that I found. It's hard to tell which one it is....both have tomates. I guess just tell her what's in each and ask her which one that she prefers. But you could do as Heather has mentioned as well. Whatever the host decides I guess. I HTH, Erica

chicken enchilada ring

2 C. coarsely chopped chicken
1/4 C. chopped pitted ripe olives
1 C. shredded Monterey Jack/Cheddar blend
1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
1/2 C. mayonnaise
1 T. Southwestern Seasoning Mix
2 plum tomatoes
1 lime
2/3 cup finely crushed tortilla chips, divided
2 pkgs. crescent rolls
1 C. salsa
1 C. sour cream

Preheat oven to 375° F.

Mix chopped chicken, olives, cheese, green chilies, mayonnaise and seasoning mix in bowl. Seed and chop one tomato. Slice lime in half. Juice one half of lime to measure 1 t. of juice. Reserve remaining lime for garnish. Add chopped tomato and lime juice to chicken mixture. Reserve 2 T. crushed chips and add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Mix well.

Sprinkle reserved crushed chips over flat side of a large cutting board. Place dough onto chips and press down so chips adhere to dough.

Separate dough into triangles. Arrange triangles, chip side down, in a circle on a 13" baking stone. Wide ends should overlap in the center and points should be toward the outside. There should be a 5" diameter opening in the center.

Scoop chicken mixture onto the wide ends of the triangles. Bring points of the triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends. Do not cover filling completely. It should show in between each triangle.

Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.

For garnish, cut remaining tomato into 8 wedges. Cut remaining half of lime into 4 slices, cut in half. Arrange between openings of ring where filling is showing. Serve with salsa and sour cream.

Chicken Sandwich Ring

2 packages Crescent Roll Dough - (8 oz. each)
1 cup Chicken Breast - cooked & chopped
6 slices Bacon, cooked crispy - crumbled
1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese - shredded
1 cup Mayonnaise - (not Miracle Whip)
2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
1 tablespoon Dried Parsley OR 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley - chopped
1 1/2 tablespoons Green Onions - finely chopped
2 medium Roma Tomatoes - or other small tomatoes
1 medium Red or Yellow Bell Pepper
2 cups Lettuce - shredded

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and onion. Set aside.

In a large bowl, mix chicken, bacon, 3/4 cup of the cheese and 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise mixture and mix well. Set aside. Open and unroll crescent roll dough, and separate into triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on a round baking stone (or a greased pizza pan if you do not have a baking stone) with the wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points hanging over outside edge, leaving at least a 5-6 inch clear circle in the center of the stone (pan). Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto dough, onto the wide ends of the triangles. Wrap pointed ends of dough around chicken mixture, and tuck under the wide ends of the dough, forming a closed ring with slits around the outside edge, where filling shows through in places. Slice Roma tomatoes into enough wedges to place one wedge in each open slit around the ring.

Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Set aside.

Remove top from bell pepper, and clean out seeds and filaments which are inside. Wash and dry pepper with a paper towel. If needed, slice thin pieces from bottom of pepper to allow it to stand up like a cup or bowl, without wobbling. Fill pepper with mayonnaise mixture, and place in center of sandwich ring, then fill in the space between the pepper and the sandwich ring with the shredded lettuce.

Serve in wedges with the mayonnaise dip. This is a great appetizer, or as an accompaniment with a soup or salad.

Thank you all so much that is just what I was needing. Pray for a good show.

If you search in the file section for ring you'll find a booklet that contians a ton of recipes for rings/braids/wreathes.

The Chicken Club Ring is in All the Best.

I believe it is pictured in the catalog in the pic of the Lift & Serve.

Related to Help Me Find the Perfect Chicken Club Filling Recipe!

1. How can I make my chicken club filling more flavorful?

One way to make your chicken club filling more flavorful is to marinate the chicken in a mixture of your favorite herbs and spices before cooking. You can also add in ingredients like bacon, avocado, or different types of cheese to enhance the flavor.

2. Can I use pre-cooked chicken in the filling?

Yes, you can use pre-cooked chicken in the filling. Just make sure to shred or dice it into smaller pieces before mixing it with the other ingredients.

3. Can I make the filling ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the filling ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days. Just make sure to keep it in an airtight container to maintain freshness.

4. What type of bread is best for a chicken club sandwich?

A thick, crusty bread like sourdough or ciabatta is best for a chicken club sandwich. It will hold up well to the filling and add a nice texture to the sandwich.

5. Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with a different protein like turkey or ham. Just make sure to adjust the seasoning and cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ploust
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • sabrina oden
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies