• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! Need exact recipe for show...

jenab1013

Jan 3, 2006
I have a show tomorrow and I am suppose to make the Chicken Club Ring but I have lost my All The Best Cookbook. Can someone please help me? I need the exact recipe from the cookbook. I have seen a couple on here, but they look like they are missing ingredients or something. Please help....

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Right from the book

Here you go...

CHICKEN CLUB FILLING
(All the Best; P. 81)

3 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1garlic clove, pressed
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
1 egg white lightly beaten

1. Preheat oven to 375° F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken, bacon, 3/4 cup of the cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and garlic; mix well.

2. Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; top with tomato slices. Finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

Yield: 8 servings

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
3 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
4 slices cooked crisply bacon chopped
1 cup shredded swiss cheese, divided
1/3 cup mayo
1 tsp dijon mustard
2 tbs snipped fresh parsley
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
1 egg white, lightly beaten

preheat oven to 375 . in classic batter bowl, combine chicken, bacon,3/4 cup cheese, mayo, mustard parsley and garlic. mix well

scoop filling evenly over desired shape, top with tomatoes.. finish shape as desired and brush with egg whites. sprinkle with cheese. bake 25-30 minutes.

right out of all the best.