• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Shrimp Recipe on Page 15 of the Catalog

In summary, to access the shrimp recipe on page 15 of the catalog, simply turn to page 15 in your Pampered Chef catalog and look under the "Discover the Shrimp Recipe" section. The recipe requires shrimp, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. You can substitute ingredients to fit your dietary needs, but the taste and results may vary. Preparation time for the recipe is approximately 20 minutes. The catalog also offers variations of the shrimp recipe, with different flavors, cooking methods, or ingredients, in the "Discover the Shrimp Recipe" section.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone know what the shrimp recipe on page 15 of the catalog is?

in the grill basket? It's not a recipe. It's just shrimp tossed with oil and seasonings.

Anyone know which seasoning? My guest tonight bought the BBQ basket JUST because of that picture and wants the recipe - LOL

Is it possible that it is the Citrus-Butter Shrimp Toss that is in the new Grill It Quick cookbook?

HO has said that it's just what Deb posted- shrimp with oil and seasoning. In the message, they suggested the Jerk Rub, although I think the Greek would work well, too.

Related to Discover the Shrimp Recipe on Page 15 of the Catalog

1. How do I access the shrimp recipe on page 15 of the catalog?

To access the shrimp recipe on page 15 of the catalog, simply turn to page 15 in your Pampered Chef catalog. The recipe will be listed under the "Discover the Shrimp Recipe" section.

2. What ingredients do I need for the shrimp recipe?

The shrimp recipe on page 15 of the catalog requires the following ingredients: shrimp, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. You can find specific measurements and instructions in the recipe itself.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the shrimp recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the shrimp recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. However, we cannot guarantee the same taste or results as the original recipe.

4. How long does it take to prepare the shrimp recipe?

The shrimp recipe on page 15 of the catalog takes approximately 20 minutes to prepare. This may vary based on your cooking experience and the size of your shrimp.

5. Can I find variations of the shrimp recipe in the catalog?

Yes, the Pampered Chef catalog offers variations of the shrimp recipe on page 15. These variations may include different flavors, cooking methods, or ingredients. Check the "Discover the Shrimp Recipe" section for more options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC For Me 2 Move Out
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • reneenshelcook4u
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Meigs