• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups

In summary, the conversation revolved around sharing recipes for Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups and Brie with Raspberry Preserves. The recipe for the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups can be found on CC and includes ingredients such as shrimp, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and wonton wrappers. The recipe for Brie with Raspberry Preserves involves baking a wheel of brie with raspberry preserves and chopped pecans, and serving with crackers or bread.
trisigma730
I have heard lots of good things about the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups. Anyone have the recipe?

Also, someone else mentioned a brie recipe that uses raspberry preserves .... anyone have that? Sorry ... I am needy today.

Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups are in last summer's Season's Best. You can look it up on CC. I believe the brie was in last's season's.

Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups:Ingredients:- 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined- 1 cup diced tomatoes- 1/2 cup diced red onion- 1/4 cup diced cucumber- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced- 1/4 cup lime juice- 1/4 cup orange juice- Salt and pepper to taste- 12 wonton wrappers- 1 avocado, diced- 1/4 cup diced mango- Lime wedges for servingInstructions:1. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, cilantro, and jalapeno.2. In a small bowl, mix together the lime juice, orange juice, salt, and pepper. Pour over the shrimp mixture and toss to combine.3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).5. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Press a wonton wrapper into each cup, forming a cup.6. Bake for 5-7 minutes, until golden brown and crispy. Remove from oven and let cool.7. Fill each wonton cup with the shrimp ceviche mixture. Top with diced avocado and mango.8. Serve with lime wedges on the side.Brie with Raspberry Preserves:Ingredients:- 1 wheel of brie cheese- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves- 1/4 cup chopped pecans- Crackers or bread for servingInstructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).2. Place the brie wheel on a baking dish lined with parchment paper.3. Spread the raspberry preserves over the top of the brie.4. Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the raspberry preserves.5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the brie is melted and bubbly.6. Serve with crackers or bread for dipping. Enjoy!

Related to Recipes for Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups

1. What type of recipes are included in the "Looking for 2 Recipes" collection?

The "Looking for 2 Recipes" collection includes a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and more. These recipes are designed to be easy to make and perfect for any occasion.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

Yes, these recipes are specifically designed to be made with Pampered Chef products. Each recipe will list the specific products needed for preparation.

3. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find and affordable?

Yes, the ingredients used in these recipes are common and can be found at most grocery stores. We strive to provide recipes that are budget-friendly and accessible to everyone.

4. Can I customize these recipes to fit my dietary needs?

Absolutely. We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences, so we provide options for substitutions and modifications in each recipe.

5. How can I access the "Looking for 2 Recipes" collection?

You can access the "Looking for 2 Recipes" collection through our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcjulie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcjulie
Replies
Views
julesh
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda