• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cup Recipe - Help Needed ASAP!

In summary, the recipe for the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups is on consultants corner under recipes. The tortilla cups can be filled with other fillings such as chicken, tuna or egg salad; cooked taco meat topped with shredded cheese; hummus topped with finely diced red bell pepper or ripe olives; or guacamole topped with salsa and/or sour cream.
pcjulie
Does anyone have the recipe for the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups already typed in document form? I have someone who needs me to email it to her today and I'm on my way out the door and don't have time to type it and I can't get my scanner to work. TIA!

It's on consultants corner, under <recipes <Season's Best

The Pampered Chef ®
Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups
Recipe

Tortilla Cups

6 (11-inch) flour tortillas
2 teaspoons vegetable oil

Sour Cream Filling and Ceviche

2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 lime
1/2 cup sour cream
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
8 ounces cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
1/2 medium red bell pepper
1 serrano pepper, seeded
1/3 cup finely chopped seedless cucumber
1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
Additional cilantro sprigs for garnish (optional)
Cucumber Fan (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. For tortilla cups, using Pizza Cutter, trim tortillas to form six 6-inch squares. Cut each square into quarters for a total of twenty-four 3-inch squares. Make a 1-inch cut from each corner toward the center of each square. Brush both sides of each tortilla square with oil using Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush. Press squares into bottom of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan using Mini-Tart Shaper. Bake 8-10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Remove from oven.

For sour cream filling, finely chop cilantro using Pizza Cutter. Zest lime using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. In Prep Bowl, combine cilantro, lime zest, sour cream, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt; mix well and set aside.

For ceviche, coarsely chop shrimp and finely chop bell pepper, serrano pepper and cucumber using Utility Knife; pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Finely chop onion using Food Chopper. Juice lime to measure 2 tablespoons juice. Combine shrimp, peppers, cucumber, onion, lime juice and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt in Classic Batter Bowl; mix well using Small Mix ‘N Scraper®.

Spoon sour cream filling into resealable plastic bag; trim corner using Utility Knife to allow filling to flow through. Pipe filling into cups; top with ceviche using Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon. Garnish with additional cilantro sprigs, if desired.

Yield: 24 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 50, Total Fat 2.5 g, Saturated Fat .5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 80 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: These tortilla cups can be filled with other fillings such as chicken, tuna or egg salad; cooked taco meat topped with shredded cheese; hummus topped with finely diced red bell pepper or ripe olives; or guacamole topped with salsa and/or sour cream.

Shopping List
6 (11-inch) flour tortillas
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 small bunch fresh cilantro
1 lime
1/2 cup sour cream
1 garlic clove
1/4 teaspoon salt
8 ounces cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
1 medium red bell pepper
1 serrano pepper
1 small seedless cucumber
1 small red onion

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd.,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much!

What ingredients do I need for the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cup recipe?

For this recipe, you will need cooked shrimp, avocado, red onion, tomato, cilantro, lime juice, hot sauce, salt, and tortilla cups.

Can I use frozen shrimp for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen shrimp, just make sure to thaw them completely before using. You can also use precooked shrimp if you prefer.

How do I make the tortilla cups for this recipe?

To make the tortilla cups, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Then, use a biscuit cutter or a round cookie cutter to cut circles out of tortillas. Place the circles into a muffin tin and bake for 10-12 minutes until crispy. Let them cool before filling with the ceviche mixture.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the shrimp ceviche mixture ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. However, it is best to assemble the cups right before serving to prevent them from getting soggy.

How can I adjust the spiciness of this recipe?

If you prefer a milder ceviche, you can reduce the amount of hot sauce or omit it altogether. You can also adjust the amount of hot sauce to your liking for a spicier version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trisigma730
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
julesh
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies