• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Filet Mignon Recipe from 29 Minutes Vol 2 - Help!

In summary, the best way to cook filet mignon is to sear it on the stovetop and then finish it in the oven. The cooking time will vary depending on the thickness and desired level of doneness. To make a filet mignon, you will need high-quality steaks, olive oil, salt, pepper, and optional seasonings. Other types of steak can also be used, but may require different cooking times. It is important to let the steak rest before serving for optimal flavor and tenderness.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Hi Everyone -

Does anyone have the filet mignon recipe from the new 29 minutes Volume 2 in a word document? My cousin in Maryland need it and I don't have time to type it up and my scanner isn't working - thanks!

Here you go Dor!!:)

Attachments

• beef tenderloin.jpg
    beef tenderloin.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 330
I should have just called you!!! LOL!!!

Can you read it?? I emailed it to you too.

Hi there! I do have the filet mignon recipe from the new 29 minutes Volume 2 in a word document. I would be happy to share it with you and your cousin in Maryland. Just let me know the best way to send it to you. I know how frustrating it can be when technology doesn't cooperate, so I'm more than happy to help. Happy cooking!

What is the best way to cook filet mignon?

The best way to cook filet mignon is to sear it on the stovetop and then finish it in the oven. This will give you a perfectly cooked steak with a nice crust on the outside.

How long should I cook filet mignon?

Cooking time for filet mignon will vary depending on the thickness of the steak and how you prefer it cooked. As a general rule, you can cook a 1-inch thick steak for 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare, and add 1-2 minutes for medium or medium-well.

What ingredients do I need to make a filet mignon?

To make a delicious filet mignon, you will need high-quality filet mignon steaks, olive oil, salt, pepper, and any additional seasonings or herbs you prefer. You can also add a pat of butter for extra flavor.

Can I use a different type of steak for this recipe?

While filet mignon is a popular choice for a tender and juicy steak, you can use other types of steak such as ribeye or New York strip for this recipe. Just keep in mind that the cooking time may vary depending on the thickness and cut of the steak.

Do I need to let the steak rest before serving?

Yes, it is important to let the steak rest for a few minutes before serving. This allows the juices to redistribute and creates a more tender and flavorful steak. Let the steak rest for about 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • christy_c
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcjulie