• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help New Recipe Asap--Crispy Parmesan Shrimp With Spaghetti

In summary, the conversation involved someone borrowing a cookbook and needing a recipe emailed to them for a specific dish. Another person offered to provide the recipe for Crispy Parmesan Shrimp with Spaghetti, which involves coating shrimp in a flour and breadcrumb mixture and serving it with a sauce made of garlic, white wine, chicken broth, lemon juice, and parsley. The dish is served over cooked spaghetti and can be seasoned with salt and pepper.
chefjwr
Hey girls my director loaned me the 29 Minute Cookbook and forgot she was making the Crispy Parmesan Shrimp with Spaghetti and now needs the recipe e-mailed to her. Does anyone have it already typed up.???? She wanted to make it tonight and has all the ingredients and I just walked in from a show.

Anybody??? Help

Thanks so much!Sure, here is the recipe for Crispy Parmesan Shrimp with Spaghetti:Ingredients:- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour- 1/2 teaspoon salt- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder- 2 eggs, beaten- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese- 8 ounces spaghetti- 2 tablespoons olive oil- 1 tablespoon butter- 2 cloves garlic, minced- 1/4 cup white wine- 1/4 cup chicken broth- 1 tablespoon lemon juice- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. In another shallow dish, beat the eggs. In a third shallow dish, mix together the panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.2. Dredge the shrimp in the flour mixture, then dip in the beaten eggs, and finally coat in the breadcrumb mixture.3. Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.4. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.5. Add the coated shrimp to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown and cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.6. In the same skillet, add the white wine and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer and let cook for 2-3 minutes, until slightly reduced.7. Add the lemon juice and parsley to the skillet and stir to combine.8. Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce.9. Serve the spaghetti on a plate and top with the crispy Parmesan shrimp. Garnish with additional parsley and season with salt and pepper, if desired.Enjoy your Crispy Parmesan Shrimp with Spaghetti!

Related to Help New Recipe Asap--Crispy Parmesan Shrimp With Spaghetti

1. How long does it take to make the Crispy Parmesan Shrimp with Spaghetti?

The recipe takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and cook.

2. Can I substitute the shrimp with a different type of protein?

Yes, you can substitute the shrimp with chicken or tofu for a vegetarian option.

3. What is the difficulty level of this recipe?

This recipe is rated as easy and is perfect for beginner cooks.

4. Can I use regular spaghetti instead of whole wheat?

Yes, you can use any type of spaghetti you prefer. However, whole wheat spaghetti will add more fiber and nutrients to the dish.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

While the shrimp is best served immediately after cooking, you can prep the ingredients ahead of time and cook when ready to serve. Leftovers can also be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pcjulie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcjulie
  • pc_momof3