• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Quick and Easy Ravioli Recipe? Can Anyone Share Their Favorite?

In summary, there is a recipe called Rav 'n Ravioli which calls for green bell pepper, onion, olive oil, garlic, spaghetti sauce, ravioli, water, French bread, butter, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. The dish is baked in the oven and takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare. Another recipe called Easy Ravioli Bake uses frozen cheese ravioli, spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. It is also baked in the oven and takes about 30 minutes to prepare.
jrstephens
I forgot to bring my cookbook with me to work and want to try this tonight. Does anyone have the recipe that they can upload? I would appreciate it. I know it calls for ravioli and spaghetti sauce but I cannot remember what esle.

I found it! Here it is for anyone else that may want to try it.

Rav 'n Ravioli
Posted by Chyrel

1 medium green bell pepper
1/2 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 garlic clove, pressed or chopped fine
1 jar (26-28)ounces spaghetti sauce
2 packages (9 ounces each)
refrigerated ravioli (any flavor)
1 1/4 cups water
12 French Bread baguette slices (4 ounces)
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded to = 1 cup
1 ounce fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

Chop bell pepper and onion.

In a 4 quart casserole, heat olive oil over medium heat; add bell pepper and onion and garlic. Cook 2-3 minutes or until veggies are tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce, ravioli and water. Bring to boil.

Meanwhile, if not using baguettes, cut a loaf of French bread into 12 slices 1/2 inch thick. Place butter in casserole, microwave for 1 minute on high or till
melted. Add bread slices, toss to coat evenly.

Spoon 1/2 of the ravioli mixture into the casserole dish, top with mozzarella cheese, the rest of the ravioli mixture.

Arrange the bread slices, slightly overlapping around the edges and press lightly into the ravioli mixture. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top and bake uncovered ,till ravioli is heated thru and bread is crisp.

Here is a recipe for Easy Ravioli Bake that uses ravioli and spaghetti sauce:Ingredients:- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese- 1 teaspoon dried oregano- 1 teaspoon dried basil- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder- Salt and pepper, to tasteInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.2. Cook the ravioli according to package instructions, about 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.3. In a medium bowl, mix together the spaghetti sauce, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.4. Spread a thin layer of the sauce mixture on the bottom of the prepared baking dish.5. Place a layer of cooked ravioli on top of the sauce.6. Pour half of the remaining sauce over the ravioli. Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.7. Repeat layers with the remaining ravioli, sauce, and cheeses.8. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.9. Let the dish cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!

Related to Looking for a Quick and Easy Ravioli Recipe? Can Anyone Share Their Favorite?

1. What is the preparation time for this ravioli recipe?

The preparation time for this ravioli recipe is approximately 30 minutes.

2. Can I use store-bought ravioli for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought ravioli for this recipe if you don't want to make your own from scratch.

3. Can I substitute the meat for a vegetarian option?

Yes, you can substitute the ground beef with a vegetarian alternative such as soy crumbles or chopped vegetables.

4. What is the recommended serving size for this recipe?

The recommended serving size for this recipe is 4-6 people.

5. Can I freeze the leftover ravioli for later?

Yes, you can freeze the leftover ravioli in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Just reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom