• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Summer Appetizers | Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups & More Options

In summary, the recipe for Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their "Delicious Summer Appetizers" recipe collection. There are alternative options for the recipe such as using chicken instead of shrimp and adding avocado or feta cheese. The Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours and can be made ahead of time by preparing the components in advance. Store-bought tortilla cups can also be used instead of homemade ones, but adjustments may need to be made for the filling.
mrssyvo
I have a show first weekend in August. it is an afternoon show, and hostess wants appetizers. I do not want to heat up the house, so I am going to offer Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups. I would like to send her a couple recipes to chose form. Any other ideas? I want to show lots of products.

I would love to hear this too. I love Appetizers. Any cooked in our cookware?

You can never go wrong with Cool Veggie Pizza or Clubhouse Chicken Squares. Just bake the crust at home and bring it with you.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming show in August! Appetizers are always a hit, especially during the summer months. I love the idea of Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups - they sound delicious and refreshing.In addition to that, here are a couple of other appetizer recipes that you can offer your hostess to choose from:1. Bruschetta with Tomato and Basil: This classic Italian appetizer is always a crowd-pleaser. You can use our Garlic & Brie Bites for the base and top it with a mix of diced tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and balsamic vinegar.2. Caprese Skewers: Another Italian-inspired appetizer that is perfect for summer. Use our Bamboo Skewers to layer cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil leaves. Drizzle with balsamic glaze for added flavor.As for showing lots of products, here are some ideas:1. Use our Mix 'N Scraper® to mix the ingredients for the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups or the Bruschetta.2. Display our Quick-Stir® Pitcher with a refreshing drink like lemonade or iced tea to go along with the appetizers.3. Use our Flexible Cutting Mats to prepare the ingredients for the Caprese Skewers.I hope these ideas help! Have a successful show and enjoy showcasing our amazing products. Happy cooking!

Related to Delicious Summer Appetizers | Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups & More Options

1. What is the recipe for Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups?

The recipe for Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups can be found on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups" and the recipe should appear. You can also find the recipe in the Pampered Chef "Delicious Summer Appetizers" recipe collection.

2. Are there any alternative options for the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups?

Yes, there are several alternative options for the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups. Some suggestions include substituting the shrimp for cooked chicken, using diced avocado instead of mango, or adding a sprinkle of crumbled feta cheese on top.

3. How long can I keep the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups in the refrigerator?

The Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. However, it is best to serve them within a few hours of making them to ensure the freshest taste and texture.

4. Can I make the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the components of the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups ahead of time, but it is best to assemble them just before serving. The shrimp can be marinated in the ceviche mixture up to 24 hours in advance, and the cups can be baked and stored in an airtight container for 1-2 days before serving.

5. Can I use store-bought tortilla cups for the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups?

Yes, you can use store-bought tortilla cups instead of making them from scratch. Simply fill the cups with the ceviche mixture and top with garnishes as directed in the recipe. Keep in mind that the size and shape of the store-bought cups may differ slightly from homemade ones, so adjust the amount of filling accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trisigma730
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcjulie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcjulie
  • JaimeAnnR