• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Non-Spicy Appetizer Recipes for Friday Show

In summary, the person is looking for recipe suggestions for two appetizers that are not spicy for their upcoming show. They mention doing a BLT dip and using oil dipping seasonings with bread, but want one more option. Another person suggests a sprinkles dip made with marshmallow creme, cream cheese, and sprinkles. The first person agrees to make the BLT dip and sprinkles dip. Another person shares a recipe for Sundried Tomato and Artichoke Pesto spread on Artisan Bread.
finley1991
HELP! I am a bit under the weather and am not thinking clearly... I need some recipe suggestions... I need to do 2 appetizers for my show Friday... THEY CANNOT BE SPICY AT ALL...

Last time I demoed for this group some of our spices/dips/etc and they thought EVERYTHING was way too spicy.

So any suggestions for something bland?

I'm thinking of doing the BLT dip (that's safe) and the taking my two oil dipping seasonings with bread made in the DCB... I'd like to offer one more.

Thoughts! :confused:

finley1991 said:
HELP! I am a bit under the weather and am not thinking clearly... I need some recipe suggestions... I need to do 2 appetizers for my show Friday... THEY CANNOT BE SPICY AT ALL...

Last time I demoed for this group some of our spices/dips/etc and they thought EVERYTHING was way too spicy.

So any suggestions for something bland?

I'm thinking of doing the BLT dip (that's safe) and the taking my two oil dipping seasonings with bread made in the DCB... I'd like to offer one more.

Thoughts! :confused:

How about the sprinkles dip? 1 jar marshmallow creme, 8 oz. cream cheese and 2-3 Tbsp sprinkles. Serve with pretzels, graham crackers or apples.

That sounds great! I can do the BLT (savory) and the sprinkles (sweet). Perfect! Thank you!

finley1991 said:
That sounds great! I can do the BLT (savory) and the sprinkles (sweet). Perfect! Thank you!

You are welcome! I was just printing that recipe off for a friend when I saw your post. lol

Got this from Duska, but it is spreading around all of the loops right now. Give this a shot!!

Attachments

• 5 appetizers in 15 minutes outline[1].doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 289
I've been doing the Sundried Tomato and Artichoke Pesto (from the MFP cards) and using it as a spread for the Artisan Bread (was using it on french bread before I got the Artisan recipe).

What are some non-spicy appetizer recipes for a Friday show?

Some non-spicy appetizer recipes for a Friday show could include bruschetta, antipasto skewers, spinach and artichoke dip, deviled eggs, and caprese salad bites.

Can I make these appetizers ahead of time?

Yes, most of these appetizer recipes can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. Just make sure to follow proper food safety guidelines.

Are there any vegetarian options for these appetizers?

Absolutely! You can make vegetarian versions of bruschetta, antipasto skewers, spinach and artichoke dip, and caprese salad bites by substituting meat with vegetables or tofu.

Can these appetizers be made in large quantities?

Yes, these appetizer recipes can easily be doubled or tripled to accommodate a larger crowd. Just make sure to adjust cooking times accordingly.

Are there any gluten-free options for these appetizers?

Yes, you can make gluten-free versions of these appetizers by using gluten-free bread for bruschetta, gluten-free crackers for antipasto skewers, and gluten-free pita chips for spinach and artichoke dip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jenniepc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sjackson
  • Chefgirl2