• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Easy Appetizer on the Lighter Side

In summary, the Ice Cream Nachos will be demoed at the show on Tuesday. The host is looking for an appetizer or gift recipe that is easy, fast, and light. Another idea that was mentioned is a Taste of Pampered Chef show where the consultant demos the spices/sauces.
chefkathy
I am doing a show on Tuesday. Our demo is the Ice Cream Nachos--I know several of you wanted me to share this recipe--still getting to it!Anyway.....she wants a 2nd recipe. A fun appetizer or a good gift type of thing. So I suggested the sprinkles dip--cream cheese and fluff, mix in sprinkles, and we're done! Well, that is too "heavy"--she referenced the sour cream/mayo heaviness of Tastefully Simple parties. So, I need something else--has to be easy and fast and "light." Oh, and preferably NOT use the oven because it's going to be 90 degrees on Tuesday. I usually just do one recipe, but my host is a HO staffer, so I'm going with it. Any ideas????

I would do the light cream cheese block (I can't think how to spell it but it starts with an "n") and a couple of our sauces. Easy, cool and lightish.

Me too! All of my recipes ONLY demo the DCB and I'd like to offer another recipe featuring something else since I only do the Lava Cake or Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the DCB.I did the Artichoke Salsa at my show last week... maybe I'll do that again this week...Also I heard another idea (did I hear it here? :p) about doing a Taste of Pampered Chef show where the consultant demos the spices/sauces like doing a Tastefully Simple show... thought that was interesting! Maybe a good idea for someone who doesn't want to schlep everything to shows... simply a few products and the new Spice Tote!

I posted this on CS too - but do the pass around Salsa, and have everyone help out with that part of the demo. You could also do guacamole with it, and have chips.

Oh, and I still want the recipe for the Ice Cream Nachos! :)

Hi there! I completely understand wanting to keep things light and easy, especially in the summer heat. How about trying a simple bruschetta recipe? You can use fresh tomatoes, basil, and a little bit of garlic mixed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a fresh and flavorful topping on toasted baguette slices. It's a perfect appetizer that is light, refreshing, and doesn't require any oven use. Plus, you can easily make it ahead of time and assemble it right before the show. Let me know if you'd like the full recipe and instructions. Best of luck with your show!

Related to Easy Appetizer on the Lighter Side

1. What are some easy appetizers that are on the lighter side?

Some easy appetizers that are on the lighter side include vegetable platters with hummus, fruit skewers with yogurt dip, mini quiches with spinach and feta, and bruschetta with fresh tomatoes and basil.

2. Can you recommend any low-calorie dip recipes for appetizers?

Yes, there are many delicious low-calorie dip recipes for appetizers. Some options include a Greek yogurt ranch dip, a roasted red pepper and white bean dip, and a avocado and edamame dip.

3. Are there any appetizers that are both healthy and gluten-free?

Yes, there are several options for healthy and gluten-free appetizers. Some ideas include zucchini fritters, stuffed mushrooms with quinoa and veggies, and grilled shrimp and vegetable skewers.

4. Can you suggest any appetizers that are both easy to make and vegetarian?

Absolutely, there are many vegetarian appetizers that are easy to make. Some suggestions include grilled halloumi cheese skewers, roasted chickpea and vegetable cups, and caprese salad skewers.

5. Are there any appetizers that are healthy but still satisfying for a crowd?

Yes, there are plenty of appetizers that are both healthy and satisfying for a crowd. Some options include mini turkey and vegetable sliders, baked sweet potato fries with avocado dip, and chicken satay skewers with peanut sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sheput
  • jenniepc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sjackson
  • annew