• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any New Ideas for the Lemon Sprinkles

In summary, Diane mixed Lemon Sprinkle into sugar cookie dough to make Lemon Poppyseed Muffins. She also suggests rolling lemon cookie dough in the sprinkles and baking.
Nfldfran
Hello everyone,

I have the sour cream; cream cheese and marshmallow fluff recipe. Can anyone think of other ways to use these sprinkles?

Thanks
Diane

mixed into sugar cookie dough
angel food cake glaze

I never tried them, but I thought they'd be good on vanilla ice cream.

Lemon Poppyseed Muffins w/ the sprinkles on top

Roll lemon cookie dough in the sprinkles and bake. (this is good for any of the sprinkles!)

I'd like ideas for the mocha and cinnamon sprinkles too.I like the mocha on ice cream and in yogurt.

All the sprinkles (except maybe the apple?) are good on ice cream! Mix/match your favorite ice cream. They're great if you want to do a "sundae bar" type party.

apple is good on ice cream too, especially if you are doing a Cold Stone show and have apple pie filling

Not sure if I posted this before. I get the Duncan Hines lemon cake mix and follow the recipe on the side of its box for lemon pound cake.

I put Lemon Sprinkle in either the fluted stone or crown pan before I pour in the batter.
Then put a little bit more on top of the batter which will be the bottom of the cake when it's turned out.

Then I glaze it with powdered sugar/milk glaze (I think that is also on the side of the box) and put a little more Lemon Sprinkle on it.

This is really yum. I've made it like 6 times and it is rare for me to make non-chocolate cake!

I love your ideas...thank you very much.
Diane

Lemon Sprinkles are the perfect accoutrement to the blueberry muffin.

I use all of the sweet sprinkles like this:Unroll crescent roll dough (regular or the crescent creations) and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle the sweet sprinkles on, roll em up and bake as normal. If you're doing the crescent creations, you can cut them into mini "cinnamon" (or caramel, mocha, lemon, etc) rolls. I actually prefer using the regular crescents for this. And you have a super easy brunch pastry or dessert.

I like them on my Margaritas!!!! Place Lemon sprinkles on a plate. Put lemon or lime juice around the edge of the glass (BEFORE the Margaritas, of course!) then dip the edge in the lemon sprinkles...YUMMMMY!

Related to Any New Ideas for the Lemon Sprinkles

1. What are some creative ways to use the Lemon Sprinkles?

One idea is to mix the Lemon Sprinkles into softened butter and spread it on toast or muffins for a delicious lemony twist. You can also add it to your favorite marinade or salad dressing for a burst of citrus flavor. Another option is to sprinkle it on top of baked goods like cookies, cakes, or scones for a zesty finishing touch.

2. Can the Lemon Sprinkles be used in savory dishes as well?

Absolutely! The Lemon Sprinkles can add a tangy and refreshing flavor to savory dishes like roasted vegetables, grilled meats, or even homemade hummus. You can also use it to make a flavorful lemon chicken or fish marinade.

3. Are there any dietary restrictions for the Lemon Sprinkles?

The Lemon Sprinkles are gluten-free and do not contain any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. However, they do contain sugar and may not be suitable for those on a low-sugar or diabetic diet.

4. How long can the Lemon Sprinkles be stored?

The Lemon Sprinkles have a shelf life of approximately 18 months when stored in a cool, dry place. It is recommended to use them within 6 months of opening for optimal freshness and flavor.

5. Can the Lemon Sprinkles be used in baking?

Yes, the Lemon Sprinkles can be used in baking to add a lemony twist to your favorite recipes. You can mix them into cake or cookie batter, or sprinkle them on top of a fruit crisp or crumble. Just be sure to adjust the amount of sugar in your recipe to account for the added sweetness of the Lemon Sprinkles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Nfldfran
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies