• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Sweet Sprinkle Dip Ideas for Your Saturday Show!

In summary, Becky used a cream cheese and marshmallow dip with Caramel and Apple Sprinkles. The dip is good with pretzels and apple chunks.
chefsteph07
Has anyone made a dip out of the sweet sprinkles? What would you use for it? Cream cheese? Cool Whip? and then what would you serve it with? Marshmallows? graham crackers, etc? I have a show on Saturday and I want to feature those I think. Thanks!

I use a pkg of cream cheese and a jar of marshmallow cream with 3 T caramel sprinkles and 3 T Apple Sprinkles for a Carmel apple dip. I serve with pretzels and apples.

1/4 cup sprinkle, 8 oz cream cheese, spread on bagels.

I use the same recipe as Stacie w/ the cream cheese & marshmallow fluff. It is great with graham crackers or vanilla wafers, as well as fruits - apples, pears, strawberries.

The one I use is a little different - it's one I got from a cookbook years ago, and it's always been my "wow" fruit dip. When the sprinkles came out, it was just the logical next step to add them in.

It's:

8 ounces cream cheese
7 ounce jar of marshmallow cream
8 ounces sour cream

and then add 3 Tbls. Sprinkles.

Seriously - the addition of the sour cream adds another layer of WOW to the dip - I've had people for years ask me for the recipe! (even before the sprinkles!)

ChefBeckyD said:
The one I use is a little different - it's one I got from a cookbook years ago, and it's always been my "wow" fruit dip. When the sprinkles came out, it was just the logical next step to add them in.

It's:

8 ounces cream cheese
7 ounce jar of marshmallow cream
8 ounces sour cream

and then add 3 Tbls. Sprinkles.

Seriously - the addition of the sour cream adds another layer of WOW to the dip - I've had people for years ask me for the recipe! (even before the sprinkles!)

Thanks Becky! This sounds great! So, you use this as a fruit dip? Apples, strawberries, etc?

chefsteph07 said:
Thanks Becky! This sounds great! So, you use this as a fruit dip? Apples, strawberries, etc?
Yep. Apples, Strawberries, Grapes...it's also really good with pretzels, or graham crackers, or 'Nilla Wafers.

It's EXCELLENT with bagel chunks, too. I had some pumpkin bagels and tried those in the dips. Sooo good! Great to have for a brunch show I bet.

1. What are some easy sweet dip ideas to make for a Saturday show?

Some delicious and easy sweet dip ideas for your Saturday show could include a chocolate chip cookie dough dip, a fruit salsa dip, a creamy peanut butter dip, a salted caramel dip, or a Nutella dip.

2. Can I make these dip recipes in advance?

Yes, most of these sweet dip recipes can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator until your Saturday show. Just make sure to follow proper storage instructions for each recipe.

3. Are there any healthier alternatives for these sweet dips?

If you're looking for a healthier option, you can try making a Greek yogurt fruit dip, a honey almond butter dip, or a chocolate hummus dip using chickpeas.

4. Can I use these sweet dips for other occasions besides a Saturday show?

Absolutely! These sweet dips are perfect for any occasion, whether it's a party, game night, or even just a mid-week snack. They are versatile and easy to make, so you can enjoy them anytime.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these sweet dips?

Definitely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and products that can help make your sweet dip making process easier and more efficient. From mixing bowls to food choppers, we have everything you need to create delicious dips for your Saturday show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies