• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Uses for Sweet Sprinkles: Ideas and Inspiration for Your Next Event

In summary, Ann shared some ideas for using the new sweet seasoning. She recommends using it in various ways, such as adding it to cookies, cake, coffee, and oatmeal. She also suggests using it as a dip, and suggests serving it with pretzels, graham crackers, and apple wedges.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a host for next week who just e-mailed me this:

I was asked by one of my friends what you would use the new sweet seasoning for. Can you give us some examples? She can not make the show, but I can forward your email to her. Thanks!

So, what should I say? I'd like to offer suggestions to go with all 3 of our sprinkles just in case she the guest is curious about all 3. What's your favorite way to use each kind?

I just made pull apart cinnamon bites in the small saute pan this morning for a meeting.

hmm - the sprinkles are great on vanilla ice cream - crescent rolls - I use them in the beer batter mix as well - On top of cakes - turns a plain cake into something different - I love love love the sweeten it up set in the back of the catalog - great teacher gift, coach gift etc -

I have all three, I use the cinnamon ones for a crunch like topping on my banana bread, I use the mocha ones on top of whipped cream topped kahlua coffee and use the caramel ones in a pan with a pat of butter, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a thinly sliced granny smith apple to serve over pancakes...

Oatmeal...coffee...ice cream...sweet pull apart bites...on top of a frosted cake...mixed into just about any type of batter (pancakes, cookies, etc).

The Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles make the perfect cinnamon toast.Sprinkle any of them on top of plain sugar cookies for a little added zip.Stir them into cookies with complementary flavors (caramel or cinnamon in oatmeal cookies, mocha hazelnut in chocolate chip).

I love the
-mocha hazelnut ones in my coffee
-caramel on pumpkin muffins
- cinnamon on toast
.. the recipes that come on the container are great too... rolls and grilled fruit.

I have a customer who uses the Apple Wedger and then dips the apple wedges in the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles.

I've also used the Sweet Cinnamon when making french toast. And, you can put any of the flavors into regular cream cheese and make your own flavored spread for your bagel.

Here's a yummy dip that we had at our NMD meeting.Combine 8 oz cream cheese, 8 oz marshmallow creme and 2-3 tablespoons sweet sprinkles. Serve with pretzels (the salty is good with the sweet dip), graham cracker sticks or apple wedges. I'm going to do this for a couple of events I have coming up, but I'm going to split it into 3rds before adding the sprinkles, make all 3, and serve in the trio bowl. Then place that in the middle of the Dots Medium bowl, surrounded by pretzels. I think it will increase sales of the Sweet Sprinkle gift set.

chefann said:
Here's a yummy dip that we had at our NMD meeting.

Combine 8 oz cream cheese, 8 oz marshmallow creme and 2-3 tablespoons sweet sprinkles. Serve with pretzels (the salty is good with the sweet dip), graham cracker sticks or apple wedges.

I'm going to do this for a couple of events I have coming up, but I'm going to split it into 3rds before adding the sprinkles, make all 3, and serve in the trio bowl. Then place that in the middle of the Dots Medium bowl, surrounded by pretzels. I think it will increase sales of the Sweet Sprinkle gift set.

Great idea Ann! Thanks for sharing!!

i put the caramel one in some hot chocolate...YUMMY!

Ooh, Ann, I like that idea.

Wow, Ann, I love that idea!

chefann said:
Here's a yummy dip that we had at our NMD meeting.Combine 8 oz cream cheese, 8 oz marshmallow creme and 2-3 tablespoons sweet sprinkles. Serve with pretzels (the salty is good with the sweet dip), graham cracker sticks or apple wedges. I'm going to do this for a couple of events I have coming up, but I'm going to split it into 3rds before adding the sprinkles, make all 3, and serve in the trio bowl. Then place that in the middle of the Dots Medium bowl, surrounded by pretzels. I think it will increase sales of the Sweet Sprinkle gift set.
Thanks for that. I wanted to do something like that for my show on Thursday. I bought the marshmallow creme last week, so now I know what to do with it.

Laura420 said:
I have all three, I use the cinnamon ones for a crunch like topping on my banana bread, I use the mocha ones on top of whipped cream topped kahlua coffee and use the caramel ones in a pan with a pat of butter, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a thinly sliced granny smith apple to serve over pancakes...

Can I just say Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :love: Can't wait to try that!

Related to Creative Uses for Sweet Sprinkles: Ideas and Inspiration for Your Next Event

1. What are the best ways to use sprinkles in baking?

There are endless possibilities for using sprinkles in baking! Some popular ideas include adding them to cookie dough, using them as a topping for cupcakes, or mixing them into cake batter for a funfetti effect.

2. Can I use sprinkles for non-baked desserts?

Absolutely! Sprinkles can add a fun touch to no-bake desserts like ice cream sundaes, pudding cups, or even homemade chocolate bark. Get creative and have fun!

3. Are there any savory dishes that can benefit from sprinkles?

While sprinkles are typically used for sweet treats, they can also add a pop of color and texture to savory dishes. You can sprinkle them on top of salads, roasted vegetables, or even savory dips for a playful touch.

4. How can I incorporate sprinkles into party decorations?

Sprinkles are not just for food! You can use them to decorate party favors, invitations, or even create a sprinkle-covered backdrop for photos. They are a versatile and fun addition to any party theme.

5. Can I make my own sprinkles at home?

Yes, you can! There are many recipes available for homemade sprinkles using ingredients like sugar, food coloring, and corn syrup. Making your own sprinkles allows you to customize the colors and shapes for a truly unique touch to your baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • janel kelly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76