• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes & Ideas for Sweet Sprinkles - Any Suggestions Appreciated!

In summary, some ideas for using sweet sprinkles in recipes include using them as a topping for cupcakes, cookies, or ice cream, mixing them into pancake or waffle batter, or adding them to a popcorn snack mix. While sweet sprinkles are typically used in sweet recipes, they can also be added to savory dishes such as salads or roasted vegetables. There are generally no dietary restrictions to consider when using sweet sprinkles, but it is always important to check the ingredients for potential allergens. Sweet sprinkles can last for several months when stored properly, but their color and flavor may fade over time. It is possible to make your own sweet sprinkles at home by mixing powdered sugar, food coloring, and water.
hoosiergrad802
Does anyone have a file of recipes and/or ideas for our sweet sprinkles. Any suggestions I can pass on to my customers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!:)

My fave is on ice cream! If you're demoing something with ice cream on the side set out the sprinkles for them to try! Thats how I feel in love with them!

The Cinnamon Sprinkles make the best cinnamon toast ever. I stir Sprinkles into all kinds of cake and muffin batters. I also sprinkle them on top of cookies and cakes before baking.You might want to do a search. There was a thread on this a while back.

I just bumped a thread I started in December that has recipe ideas. I don't know how to insert a link to other threads here, so that's why I bumped it. HTH! :)

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I have a few suggestions for using our sweet sprinkles that I think your customers will love. Firstly, you can mix them into cookie dough or cake batter for a fun twist on traditional desserts. They also make a great topping for ice cream, yogurt, or even oatmeal. For a savory option, try sprinkling them on top of roasted vegetables or homemade popcorn. And don't forget to use them as a decorative touch on top of cupcakes or other baked goods. I hope these ideas help and happy cooking! :)

What are some ideas for using sweet sprinkles in recipes?

Some suggestions for incorporating sweet sprinkles into recipes include using them as a topping for cupcakes, cookies, or ice cream, mixing them into pancake or waffle batter, or adding them to a popcorn snack mix.

Can sweet sprinkles be used in savory dishes?

While sweet sprinkles are typically used in sweet recipes, they can also be added to savory dishes such as salads or roasted vegetables for a pop of color and sweetness.

Are there any dietary restrictions to consider when using sweet sprinkles?

Sweet sprinkles are generally safe for those with dietary restrictions such as gluten-free or dairy-free diets. However, it is always important to check the ingredient list for any potential allergens.

How long do sweet sprinkles last?

Sweet sprinkles can last for several months if stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. However, their color and flavor may begin to fade over time.

Can I make my own sweet sprinkles at home?

Yes, you can make your own sweet sprinkles at home by mixing together powdered sugar, food coloring, and a small amount of water. Simply spread the mixture onto a baking sheet and let it dry before breaking it into small pieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
JAE