• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant's Salad Show: Recipes & Ideas for a Fun Friday Night!

In summary, the "New Consultant's Salad Show" is a training program for new Pampered Chef consultants to learn how to host a successful salad-themed cooking show. The program includes a variety of salad recipes, ranging from classic favorites to more unique options, as well as recipes for homemade dressings and toppings. No prior cooking experience is necessary, as the program is designed to teach necessary skills. The program typically takes 60-90 minutes to complete, but the actual show length may vary. It is recommended to have essential kitchen tools and fresh ingredients on hand for the show.
jenandnelson
Help...I am a new consultant doing a salad themed show on Friday night. Any suggestions for recipes that would use a good number of tools including the spinner? Also, had anyone done the "pass around the batter bowl" and make salsa with the new salad chopper? I would like to try it and heard that it works well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!:)

I love the Colossal Chopped Salad. It is huge and you can make it show lots of products. Just use your imagination on what all you can use to cut and chop everything. You can show cookware if you have any for the noodles and drain them in the Colander set. I serve mine in the SA Large Bowl. So, I showed lots of gadgets, cookware and the SA. I really like doing it - can't you tell?:D

I haven't done the salsa. I do not have the Salad Choppers.

I love the Jerk Chicken Salad. I have served it in the trifle and the SA large bowl. You can showcase the can opener, SA, grill pan if you have it.. or talk about it if you dont just cook the chicken ahead of time. FC, prep bowls, seasonings...

I have done the salsa at shows... people love it.. just remember to take the seeds out of the jalapeno (i forgot once... ouch)

I love the strawberry spinach salad.

Loved the Colossal chopped salad and so did everyone else!

What is the "New Consultant's Salad Show"?

The "New Consultant's Salad Show" is a training program designed for new Pampered Chef consultants to help them learn how to host a fun and successful salad-themed cooking show on a Friday night.

What types of recipes are included in the "New Consultant's Salad Show"?

The program includes a variety of salad recipes, from classic favorites to more unique and creative options. There are also recipes for homemade dressings and toppings to elevate the salads.

Do I need to have any prior cooking experience to participate in the "New Consultant's Salad Show"?

No prior cooking experience is necessary. The program is designed to teach new consultants the necessary skills and techniques to successfully host a salad-themed cooking show.

How long is the "New Consultant's Salad Show"?

The program typically takes about 60-90 minutes to complete, but the actual show can vary in length depending on the number of guests and how much time is spent on each recipe.

What supplies do I need for the "New Consultant's Salad Show"?

The program provides a list of recommended supplies, but some essentials include a Pampered Chef salad bowl, salad spinner, and various kitchen tools and utensils. It is also helpful to have fresh ingredients and ingredients for the recipes on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewbyPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • jenandnelson
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • kitchendivinity