• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Friday Night Appreciation Party: Delicious Menu Ideas & More!

In summary, the conversation discusses the menu for a party, including dishes such as Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip, Satay Chicken Pasta Salad, Spinach Carbonara Pizza, Rum Cake, and Taffy Apple Tartlets. The host is considering adding more items, such as chip and salsa, but is advised to stick with the current menu. Suggestions are also given for a non-starch dish, such as a salad or protein, and the use of TS dips as a seasoning for veggies. The conversation also includes the mention of a beer bread and dip, and the possibility of serving it warm. Finally, the topic of chocolate is brought up as a potential addition to the menu.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Friday night I'm having a Past Host and Preferred Customer Appreciation party at my home. I'm expecting anywhere from 15-30 people. Time is 6:30-8:00. My menu is:

Bread Bowl Artichole Dip
Satay Chicken Pasta Salad
Spinach Carbonara Pizza
Rum Cake (recipe in the Crown Pan)
Taffy Apple Tartlets

I feel like I need somehting else - do I? If so, what? should I have chip and salsa? Any better ideas?

thanks!

Last edited:
i am having my show tomorrow night and am making 5 recipes, and then I am making a beer bread and dip and having margaritas as well as kool aid and crystal light. I am not going to make anything else.

What kind of dip are you making for the beer bread? Are you going to serve the bread hot from the oven or are you making it earlier in the day?

How about the Traimisu Triffle, made it last night it is very very good! Feeds plenty, or the warm caramel nutty brownies.

Hey Linda!

Speaking as a former caterer.....the one thing I noticed is that all of the things you have planned are starch based. To round it out, you might want to do something non-starch - a salad (non-pasta) or a protein.

The chicken,avocado, grapefruit salad, or a veggie tray w/ dips. The new Baked Mediterranean Cheese spread was a big hit at our Fall Kickoff, and you could serve it with veggies....

I would say something chocolate! There's a reason we have an entire theme show based around it - we make some gooooood recipes with chocolate! :)

Thanks Becky.

I was really trying to stick with and feature the new recipes from the SBRC. I'm going to double the pasta salad since I think that's the least expensive to double and will stretch the farthest. I have double ovens in my kitchen, but am trying to also not have to bake everything at once.

Veggies and dip are probably a good round-out. Which of our seasonings makes the best dip?

Linda -

I am partial to the dill with veggies as a dip.......

The dill is great with veggies - I add a little more than the recipe on the container calls for.

I agree! Our dill seasoning makes the best dip!

pamperedlinda said:
What kind of dip are you making for the beer bread? Are you going to serve the bread hot from the oven or are you making it earlier in the day?

I am making the bread tonight (in the oven now) and I will cube it up tomorrow. I am making a TS dip b/c it is my favorite the spicy cucumber dip.

I would love to serve the beer bread warm, but it is really hard to cut it when it is hot and I will be baking so many other things tomorrow.

GourmetGirl said:
I would say something chocolate! There's a reason we have an entire theme show based around it - we make some gooooood recipes with chocolate! :)

LOL...that's what I was going to say! Gotta have chocolate:chef:

pamperedlinda said:
Friday night I'm having a Past Host and Preferred Customer Appreciation party at my home. I'm expecting anywhere from 15-30 people. Time is 6:30-8:00. My menu is:

Bread Bowl Artichole Dip
Satay Chicken Pasta Salad
Spinach Carbonara Pizza
Rum Cake (recipe in the Crown Pan)
Taffy Apple Tartlets

I feel like I need somehting else - do I? If so, what? should I have chip and salsa? Any better ideas?

thanks!

That sounds like enough to me! Especially with the Taffy Apple Tartlets because they are very rich, and I mean super rich! So with that and the rum cake you are good with sweets... you have salty with the pasta salad, hearty witht he bread bowl, and a flavorful/spice filled item with the pizza. Love the dill dip though, but you are still good with this!

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks Becky.

I was really trying to stick with and feature the new recipes from the SBRC. I'm going to double the pasta salad since I think that's the least expensive to double and will stretch the farthest. I have double ovens in my kitchen, but am trying to also not have to bake everything at once.

Veggies and dip are probably a good round-out. Which of our seasonings makes the best dip?

The Southwestern makes a great dip for veggies!

What is the "Friday Night Appreciation Party"?

The "Friday Night Appreciation Party" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share delicious menu ideas and other tips for creating a fun and memorable Friday night with your loved ones.

Who can attend the "Friday Night Appreciation Party"?

Anyone can attend the "Friday Night Appreciation Party"! It is open to everyone, whether you are a Pampered Chef customer, consultant, or simply interested in learning more about our products and recipes.

Do I need to purchase anything to attend the "Friday Night Appreciation Party"?

No, there is no purchase necessary to attend the "Friday Night Appreciation Party". It is completely free of charge and our way of showing appreciation to our customers and consultants.

What can I expect from the "Friday Night Appreciation Party"?

During the event, we will be sharing delicious menu ideas that are perfect for a fun and relaxing Friday night with your family and friends. We will also be providing tips and tricks for using our products to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

How do I RSVP for the "Friday Night Appreciation Party"?

To RSVP for the "Friday Night Appreciation Party", simply visit our website and register for the event. You will receive a confirmation email with all the necessary information and details for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
quiltchef
  • Humble Beginnings