• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable and Delicious Birthday BBQ Menu for My Girls' 11th Birthday Party

In summary, the conversation was about a mother planning a family BBQ for her daughters' 11th birthday at her ex's house. She was struggling financially and decided to make quick and cheap dishes from PC. She asked for opinions on the menu and mentioned adding salads. Others complimented her menu and suggested adding non-alcoholic drinks. The mother also shared that her ex and she did a similar event for their oldest daughter's birthday. The conversation ended with a PC representative offering recipe ideas and wishing the daughters a happy birthday.
Humble Beginnings
My daughters are turning 11 week and my ex and I decided to do a family BBQ at his house this weekend. This works out great since I've been struggling financially and didn't know how else I was going to make their birthday special for them. I told him I would make food and help with everything from set up to clean up. We have about 13 family members coming which includes nieces and nephews and then 4 of us. I was thinking cheap and fast and of course PC comes to mind. I was thinking of making the following and wanted to ask everyone's opinion, will it be enough food and does the menu work together. I'm going to add salads like potatoe and macoroni.

Appetizers

Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip
Chipoltle Chicken Cornbread cups
Avocado Salsa Cups

Desserts

Taffy Apple Tartlets
Warm Cutty Caramel Brownies
Strawberry Cream Trifle

Main Course

Classic Mini Cheeseburgers
Smoky Buffalo Chicken Wings
White Chicken Chili

TIA

So, where do you live?? Can I come?? ;) Sounds like a very yummy menu! You may want to add non-alcoholic Triple Citrus Mojitos! Hope you guys have fun! :)

I've made 2 of your selected Main Courses and 2 desserts, they are FAB!
Looks like a good menu!
Good Luck!

May I say "Bless You" for doing this with your ex. My ex & I did this last b-day for my oldest DD who turned 6. It was great for her, but kind of difficult for us. We each had our spouses with us & it was interesting to say the least.

Good luck!

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great plan for your daughters' birthday BBQ. PC definitely has some great options for quick and easy dishes that will be perfect for your gathering. The menu you have planned looks delicious and I think it will work well together. As for the amount of food, it should be enough for your group, but you could always make extra of a few items just in case. Adding salads like potato and macaroni will also be a nice addition. If you need any recipe ideas or tips for using PC products, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy birthday to your daughters!

What types of party themes do you offer for "My Girls Birthday Party"?

We offer a variety of fun and creative party themes for "My Girls Birthday Party" such as princess, spa, baking, and arts and crafts.

Can I customize the party menu for "My Girls Birthday Party"?

Yes, you can customize the party menu to fit your specific preferences and dietary restrictions. Our trained consultants will work with you to create a delicious and personalized menu for the party.

Do you provide party decorations for "My Girls Birthday Party"?

Yes, we offer a selection of party decorations that can be added to your party package. These include balloons, banners, and tableware to match your chosen party theme.

What activities will be included in "My Girls Birthday Party"?

The activities included in "My Girls Birthday Party" will depend on your chosen party theme. However, we always include fun and engaging activities such as games, crafts, and hands-on cooking experiences.

Can I invite both boys and girls to "My Girls Birthday Party"?

Absolutely! While "My Girls Birthday Party" is designed with girls in mind, we welcome all children to join the fun regardless of gender. Our goal is to create a memorable and inclusive experience for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies