• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vegetarian Show Recipe Ideas - 6:30 Thurs Night!

In summary, anyone have a "go-to" recipe for a vegeterian show? The show will be at 6:30 on a Thursday night...I was thinking about the cheeseburger deluxe salad with boca crumbles. Would that be good? Any suggestions appreciated!
NewbyPChef
Anyone have a "go-to" recipe for a vegeterian show? The show will be at 6:30 on a Thursday night...I was thinking about the cheeseburger deluxe salad with boca crumbles. Would that be good? Any suggestions appreciated!

Maybe that, or the 3 cheese garden pizza.

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder

Mexican Cheese Crisps

Artichoke Bread Bowl - easy and yummy

I did the loaded baked potato and then a plain salsa recipe in the MFP while the DCB was in the oven for a vegetarian host. It went over really well - picked up imitation bacon crumbles and lots of different toppings. She bought a D.C.B. as a result. It was a Feb show, so I used the MFP as a teaser and have folks looking to buy the MFP at their shows.

I've made the sundried tomato and broccoli orzotto with vegetable broth, and it's great! I also make the breakfast bars with vegetables instead of ham. yum in both cases.But I can't wait to try the cheeseburger salad with boca crumbles. it sounds great.I'm not a vegetarian but I like veggie food, and always cook veg when my next door neighbors come over.

BlueMoon said:
I've made the sundried tomato and broccoli orzotto with vegetable broth, and it's great! I also make the breakfast bars with vegetables instead of ham. yum in both cases.

But I can't wait to try the cheeseburger salad with boca crumbles. it sounds great.

I'm not a vegetarian but I like veggie food, and always cook veg when my next door neighbors come over.

Yes! The Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares are awesome done vegetarian! We are definitely NOT vegetarian, but I do try to make a couple of meals a week meatless. I do these sometimes with spinach, sauteed mushrooms, red onions, and peppers, and then a sprinkle of feta over the top. Yum. Yum. Yum.!

Creamy One Pot Pasta or from the new DCB cookbook the Pasta Primavera.

1. Can you suggest some vegetarian recipes that are suitable for a show?

Absolutely! We have a variety of delicious vegetarian recipes that are perfect for a show. Some popular options include our Veggie Flatbread Pizza, Mushroom and Spinach Quiche, and Roasted Vegetable Lasagna. We also have a selection of vegetarian dips and appetizers that are great for a show setting.

2. Are there any gluten-free options for the vegetarian recipes?

Yes, we have several gluten-free vegetarian recipes available. Our Cauliflower Fried Rice, Lentil and Quinoa Salad, and Eggplant Parmesan are all gluten-free and vegetarian-friendly. Our website also has a filter option to search for recipes that are both vegetarian and gluten-free.

3. Can I make these recipes ahead of time for the show?

Many of our vegetarian recipes can be made ahead of time, making it easier for you to prepare for your show. Our Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms, Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas, and Vegetarian Meatballs are all great options that can be made in advance and reheated before the show.

4. Are there any dairy-free options for the vegetarian recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of dairy-free vegetarian recipes available. Our Vegan Lentil Shepherd's Pie, Spicy Tofu Stir Fry, and Black Bean and Corn Salad are all dairy-free and vegetarian-friendly. Just be sure to check the ingredient list for any potential dairy products.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make these vegetarian recipes?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier, and our vegetarian recipes are no exception. Many of our products, such as our Cut-N-Seal, Veggie Spiralizer, and Rockcrok Dutch Oven, are perfect for making delicious vegetarian dishes. Just check the recipe instructions for any specific products needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • j&k'smom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bwd3049
  • meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies