• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Demo the Dcb in the Oven??

In summary, the DCB (Deep Covered Baker) is designed to be used in the oven at temperatures up to 450°F. It is versatile and can be used to make casseroles, roasts, breads, and desserts. It is recommended to preheat the DCB before adding food for even cooking and to prevent cracking. The DCB is dishwasher safe, but it is best to hand wash with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads. The DCB has a capacity of 12 cups and measures 11.75" x 9" x 4.75", making it suitable for most standard ovens.
j&k'smom
My host for Thursday has the DCB and I suggested that we use it at her show...but she left me a message last night that her microwave is too small. So I'm looking for recipe suggestions for the oven? I'm thinking about the apple-cherry crisp, but would love to make something that has a shorter bake time. Any ideas?

Well I had the crisp in the oven by the time guests arrived and we demo'd the mfp by making apple berry salsa...yum!

Sorry you didn't get any responses on this. I have done it once, but it was b/c I forgot to check on the size of the microwave. We were doing th Fajitas, so we went ahead and stuck them in the oven a little before the guests arrived.
It all turned out well. We made the salsa and guac and then took the meat out of the oven and ate.

I did the loaded baked potato chowder as a demo in the oven because the host didn't have a microwave. It worked out fine, I just got the potatoes in the oven about 30 minutes before the guests arrived so they would start cooking. They cooked for about 40 minutes (took them out, moved them at 20) then when I added the cream cheese n milk I put it in for 15 minutes. It gave me the perfect amount of time to do my presentation because most of the cooking was already done.

What temp did you use for the oven?

1. Can I use the DCB in the oven?

Yes, the DCB (Deep Covered Baker) is designed to be used in the oven. It is safe to be used at temperatures up to 450°F.

2. What types of dishes can be made in the DCB?

The DCB is versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes such as casseroles, roasts, breads, and desserts.

3. Do I need to preheat the DCB before using it in the oven?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the DCB in the oven before adding the food. This will ensure even cooking and prevent cracking.

4. How do I clean the DCB after using it in the oven?

The DCB is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to prolong its life. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads as they can damage the non-stick coating.

5. What are the dimensions of the DCB?

The DCB has a capacity of 12 cups and measures 11.75" x 9" x 4.75". It can easily fit in most standard ovens.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • smartcookie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies