• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Honey-Vanilla Sprinkles (Help Whip Cancer)

In summary, the conversation was about a dip recipe that uses cream cheese, sour cream, and marshmallow fluff, along with H-V sprinkles. Recommendations for fruits and other suggestions to serve with the dip were given, such as strawberries, apple slices, pineapple slices, grapes, pretzel sticks, graham cracker sticks, and bagel chips. The original recipe included equal parts of sour cream and cream cheese, with marshmallow fluff and sprinkles added to taste. Some people also added dry strawberry jello for a pink color. Marshmallow fluff was mentioned as potentially being a northern ingredient not known to southern individuals.
Nfldfran
Hi,
I was wondering what you serve with the dip recipe using cream cheese, sour cream and marshmallow fluff and the H-V sprinkles. Any fruits go well with this? any other suggestions?
Thanks
Diane

Strawberries, apple slices, pineapple slices, grapes, pretzel sticks, graham cracker sticks, bagel chips....

Thanks Becky
Diane

Nfldfran, do you think I can have that dip recipe or tell me where I can find it?

The recipe is:

1 8 oz sour cream
1 8 oz cream cheese
1 7 oz jar marshmallow cream

When I do it, I usually divide it into thirds, and use three different sprinkle - 1 Tbls. of sprinkles in each third. You could use the same sprinkles for the whole batch - 3 tbls. of a sprinkle.

hmm, I made this same dip but it didn't have sour cream in it. It was AWESOME! I served it in the dots trio. BTW, the lemon sprinkle was REALLY good as one of the dips!

I make it with just the cream cheese and the marshmallow fluff as well. It was a hit at my last show!

If you don't use sour cream do you just use equal parts of the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff?

At my last show I did cool whip, fluff, and 2 oz of cream cheese and added about a tablespoon of dry strawberry jello. The dip was a pretty pink color. We dipped strawberrys in it, all in my new cool and serve...mmmm

Made the dip for the weekend- my husband loved it. Is marshmallow fluff a northern thing? I grew up with it in "the North"- but my very southern hubbie, who has a sweet tooth the size of Texas has never heard of it! Needless to say, he fell in love!

kcjodih said:
If you don't use sour cream do you just use equal parts of the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff?

8 oz cr cheese
7 oz container of fluff

What are Honey-Vanilla Sprinkles (Help Whip Cancer)?

Honey-Vanilla Sprinkles (Help Whip Cancer) are a special edition spice blend created by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research. They are a delicious combination of honey and vanilla flavors, perfect for adding a touch of sweetness to any dish.

How much of the proceeds from Honey-Vanilla Sprinkles (Help Whip Cancer) go towards breast cancer research?

Pampered Chef will donate $1 from the sale of each jar of Honey-Vanilla Sprinkles (Help Whip Cancer) to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research and support programs. So not only are you adding flavor to your meals, but you're also helping to make a difference.

Can I use Honey-Vanilla Sprinkles (Help Whip Cancer) in both sweet and savory dishes?

Absolutely! Honey-Vanilla Sprinkles (Help Whip Cancer) can be used in a variety of dishes, from sweet treats like cookies and cakes, to savory dishes like roasted vegetables and grilled chicken. Get creative and experiment with different recipes to find your favorite ways to use them.

Are Honey-Vanilla Sprinkles (Help Whip Cancer) gluten-free?

Yes, Honey-Vanilla Sprinkles (Help Whip Cancer) are gluten-free. They do not contain any wheat, rye, or barley, making them safe for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies to consume.

Can I purchase Honey-Vanilla Sprinkles (Help Whip Cancer) year-round?

No, Honey-Vanilla Sprinkles (Help Whip Cancer) are a limited edition spice blend only available during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Make sure to stock up during this time so you can enjoy them all year long while also supporting a great cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebbieJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies