• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Ice Cream Nachos Recipe Very Soon!

In summary, Deb has posted a recipe for the cinnamon chips on Facebook, and Sarah has shared a recipe for the ice cream nachos. Sarah plans to make the apple berry salsa to use with the Mango Fudge Sundae.
baychef
Silver Member
I have an ice cream party coming up and wanted to give the host a choice of Mango Salsa Sundaes or the ice cream nachos. I do not have the ice cream nacho recipe and have searched...does any kind soul want to share? Thanks so much!

I don't have a "recipe" so to speak, but you make the cinnamon chips from the apple-berry salsa,
I place them in the cool and serve,
then put scoops of ice cream on top and can do whatever else for toppings: Strawberries with the egg slicer,
hot fudge warmed in the batter bowl or the microcooker,
nuts in the rotary grater,
caramel sauce (can use PC now!),
cool whip in the EAD,
marschio cherries drained with the can strainer or in the small stainless strainer,
pineapple sliced with the cutter and then grilled with brown sugar in the grill pan.

I won't be able to do the grill pan, but thanks for the rest. I sort of thought that the cinnamon chips was the base, but was not sure. If she does not choose the mango salsa, I will make the apple berry to use the MFC and the veggie wedger.

Deb has posted it on FB before I know...but I can't find my copy right now!!:eek:

here ya go!

Attachments

• Ice Cream Nachos.doc
    32 KB · Views: 271
OMG! I've died and gone to heaven!

It was a well received party and I intend on doing this during the summer. I used the Cool & Serve and sold one full price. In it I put fresh pineapple, chopped up candy bar, bananas, did strawberries in the MFP, put the coconut/ lime sauce in one of the spaces and whipped topping. Then I put the other 3 sauces in the dots tri bowl (not sure of the name!). Of course I heated up the caramel and the choc/rasp.

Thanks Deb!!

1. Can I use any type of ice cream for this nacho recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of ice cream you prefer for this recipe. Vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry are popular choices, but feel free to get creative with different flavors.

2. Can I make the nachos ahead of time and store them in the freezer?

While this recipe is best served fresh, you can make the nachos ahead of time and store them in the freezer. Just be sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or store them in an airtight container to prevent freezer burn.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make these ice cream nachos?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make these ice cream nachos. However, having a sharp knife or pizza cutter can make cutting the tortillas into chips easier.

4. Can I use a different type of chip instead of tortillas?

Yes, you can use a different type of chip instead of tortillas for this recipe. Graham crackers or pita chips would also work well for this sweet and salty dessert.

5. Can I add toppings to the nachos besides the suggested ingredients?

Absolutely! Feel free to get creative and add your own toppings to these ice cream nachos. Some popular additions include chocolate chips, sprinkles, chopped nuts, and caramel sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies