• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried a DIY Banana Split Party?

In summary, the conversation revolves around ideas for ice cream socials and how to make them interactive and fun for guests. Suggestions include having guests bring their own bananas to make banana splits and using tools such as egg slicers, crinkle cutters, and micro cookers to create different ice cream desserts. One idea is to freeze a large bar pan overnight and use it as a surface for rolling ice cream and toppings together, similar to Cold Stone Creamery. Overall, the conversation shares different creative ideas for hosting successful ice cream socials.
twinkie10
Gold Member
I'm looking for ideas on Ice Cream socials and how you all do them. Do you just work together preparing the toppings and let everyone build their sundaes or are you doing something like the Mango Salsa sundaes, Ice Cream Sandwich torte, or Ice Cream Nachos and calling it your Ice Cream show?

OR, do you do both?

I've got a show tonight and usually do the spiced apple stir-fry, but want to do something... something newer for me!

I did an ice cream social once and it was before we were doing the interactive shows. This was interactive as well and it went over extremely well. I brought all kinds of SA to hold everything in, egg slicer to slice bananas and strawberries, crinkle cutter too for bananas. ice cream dipper, ice cream sandwich maker. They had a blast making ice cream sandwiches and one lady bought 10 or so of those for gifts. Stainless scoops, bamboo tongs. EAD for cool whip, chopper for nuts, etc. Graters (all) for grating chocolate, nuts, graham crackers Micro cookers for hot fudge/caramel. V shape cutter for drizzling. You could also do something like Coldstone Creamery does and freeze your stone and they could make one of those ice cream treats on the stone where they roll their ice cream in the toppings. There might be a thread on here somewhere. That was a fun show. Over a $1,000 show. I think I might do this again! Thanks for reminding me!

have guests bring a banana... then they can build their own banana split at the party. I did it at a party last month, it was a hit.. hostess didn't tell them why they were bringing a banana..

Do you have a Cold Stone Creamery near you? If you do this is where this idea came from...

Place a lg bar pan in freeze over night, take out at the last minute.

Have all your toppings ready to go..
crushed oreos in the chopper
strawberries core and more
the list goes on.. you get the picture.

Use icecream scoop to place two scoops of icecream on frozen stone. Use back of icecream scoop to make a well to put desired toppings in. The fold icecream and toppings together with 2 handy scrapers (one in each hand). If your really good you could sing just like they do at Cold Stone Creamery LOL

My kids love this... and its much cheaper then cold stone! You can show so many tools that you don't even need to do a recipe. In my opinion~

My Favorite is canned apple pie filling (cut apples into smaller chunks with knife) crushed graham crakers ( ziplock crushed with bakers roller) and caramel icecream topping with vanilla icecream. YUM-O

I posted on your other thread about this....

Oh my - what an awesome idea! :) I've got to promote this at my next show! :)

colegrovet said:
have guests bring a banana... then they can build their own banana split at the party. I did it at a party last month, it was a hit.. hostess didn't tell them why they were bringing a banana..

Too cute! I might have to try that one.

1. Do you do a recipe at your Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, we do! Our Pampered Chef consultants are trained to provide fun and interactive recipe demonstrations at parties. We believe that trying out our products and recipes is the best way to experience the quality and versatility of our kitchen tools.

2. Can I request a specific recipe for my Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a customized party menu based on your preferences. Just let them know which recipe you would like to see and they will do their best to make it happen.

3. Are the recipes used at Pampered Chef parties easy to replicate at home?

Yes, all of our recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow. Our consultants will provide you with step-by-step instructions and tips to ensure that you can recreate the dishes at home with ease.

4. Can I purchase the ingredients for the recipes used at Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, we have a wide range of high-quality ingredients available for purchase, including pantry staples and specialty items. Our consultants will be happy to provide you with a list of ingredients used in the recipes demonstrated at the party.

5. Are there any special dietary options available for Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences, including gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options. Our consultants can work with you to create a menu that fits your dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• littlebeans
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
  • jillbean
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies